The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

It's a gif, but imgur can be a little squirrely(heh...) on forums. Click it to go to imgur and make it move.

Yea, everyone wants you to use their special app that does the same thing as a web browser, but with more tracking. The only web program I use is RedReader, which is an open source reddit client. Reddit's interface is atrocious, and RedditEnhancementSuite for firefox is kinda heavy, so it's helpful.

Yea, everyone wants you to use their special app that does the same thing as a web browser, but with more tracking. The only web program I use is RedReader, which is an open source reddit client. Reddit's interface is atrocious, and RedditEnhancementSuite for firefox is kinda heavy, so it's helpful.

Something tells me you could teach me how to get ufc ppv for free :headbang: ;)

Something tells me you could teach me how to get ufc ppv for free :headbang: ;)
Nah, I don't really follow tv, and I haven't owned one in over twenty years. You might find something with a search engine, but PPV for a live event has some technical challenges broadcast tv doesn't have, and I'm not sure how it could be handled. Without knowing much about it at all, it would seem to me you'd need at least one person to pay for it, then forward it to the group. Perhaps a stream could be cracked and forwarded?

Idk, I read comments online about ufc events and a few folks say they haven't paid for a ppv in years. Btw, I'm all about supporting the athletes but sometimes you'd just like to see a card that isn't worth the money but might be fun.

Also, the PPVs used to be on DirectTv which was an easy, trouble free way to view. Now they are on espn+ and they just aren't as good, e.g. they are hard or impossible to record, and you can't rewind and do slow mo, and rewinding at all is a pita- to back up 30 seconds, you have to move your cursor like 1/128th of an inch:/:

6rvs6hf8se111.jpg

Back