The best movie link on the internet!

Is this legal?

expect the men in heavy armor to show up at your door if you watch a third movie Nick. Thats the trigger, that site is run by the FBI and funded by George Lucas and Steven Spielberg.

as Steve Irwin used to say "danger, danger, danger"

:D

Very cool.

We don't have cable set up in the new house yet so this is nice. It gets pretty boring trying to watch Jeapordy on a fuzzy channel 2. :lol:

Withnail

That tv links site has got the film withnail & I on it. If you don't need to see a car chase or explosion or gunfire every 5 minutes, it's a very funny film.

It's a classic.

I went to the library yesterday with this link on my bookmarks.....for some reason, this site was blocked. Too bad, I was looking forward to checking out these shows.

just noticed that there are a number of TV shows available too. I am watching Chappelle show at the moment.

I had the same thought...not as great as I thought it could be, but still a good movie with some intense scenes. I liked the one toward the end where Xerces (did I spell that right) was asking him to kneel down...while on the battlefield...COOL!

love
nick

that xerces was one scary looking mofo......i wonder how big that bloke actually is...im assuming they used clever camera angles for the most part

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I though Leonadies was gonna japslap him when he stood behind him with his hands on his shoulders.

Back