Thanks all!!!

Good to have met you, glad you're home safe.

Hope to see you in the UK at some point.

oh and also thanks for the inside dirt on the brits, really clears up the funk.

The Brits like their scandals! 'Cept the one where a guy comes home early to find his wife in the sack with another bloke.

OK.....Petes the bestest, he's not at all bad, one of the few I count as a friend, in fact I'll even let him have a beer with me if he wants (its his round anyway) I ddont want anyone to think we dont like him. Glad you had a good trip Pete, and look forward to the Arb show, sure we can sink a few beers 'tween us. We've had a laugh at your expense, and I'm sure retribution will come sometime.:beerchug:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK.....Petes the bestest, he's not at all bad, one of the few I count as a friend, in fact I'll even let him have a beer with me if he wants (its his round anyway) I ddont want anyone to think we dont like him. Glad you had a good trip Pete, and look forward to the Arb show, sure we can sink a few beers 'tween us. We've had a laugh at your expense, and I'm sure retribution will come sometime.:beerchug:

You remembered i will see you friday then!!!!!!! :evil:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No worries Andy, but you know what i'm going to wipe your Wraptor t-shirt on before I give it to you :)

Back