Thanks all!!!

pete mctree

Treehouser
Just thought I'd say thankyou to to those who helped make my trip to the GTG happen.

Burnham - for being an excellent host and guide.Deva for picking me up from the airport and getting my jetlagged self up there from San Francisco. The rest of those who attended, for putting up with an uninteligable brit, especially those who pretended to understand my jokes:D

Oh and the other brits for taking the piss out of me in my absence8)

Good thing you had Burnham looking out for you or else you would have been sleeping out in the cold under a tree. :P
I didn't want you in the cabin but Burnham insisted. At least you didn't snore too loudly.

You've been away Pete?:roll: Seriously tho, it was really good of them to look after you at the GTG, gave us a well-earned break! Secretly a little jealous I suppose, looked like a really good time was had by one and all over there. Cant believe you travelled half-way around the world for a gtg, yet couldnt travel a coupla miles to mine;)

It was great fun and a pleasure to have you stay at our home, Pete.

Mt. Hood has been dominant the clear blue sky today...such is life in the PNW.
:)

You can hear him a little in this video. There were so many other people talking behind me when I took this that it's hard to hear the Brits.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BxRN1VudKU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-BxRN1VudKU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just thought I'd say thankyou to to those who helped make my trip to the GTG happen.

especially those who pretended to understand my jokes:D

You are very welcome:D Twas good to meet you, glad you told us there was no one else over there worth meeting, save me the trip:/:

oh sheet the brits have come online and its getting knee deep in here.

i was glad to have met all the brits, and everyone that came to the event

thanks for coming!!!

was good fun,
heard from Billy...He's taken to surfing now, that boy is on an adventure

Pete on my front porch. Pork chops on the grill, a nice Deschutes Brewery Obsidian stout in hand.

We had a fine time, no maybe about it.

The lady of the house was more than satisfied with his manners...but her standards may be somewhat undemanding from years of life with me:lol:.

Jasper got on extremely well with Pete, which carries a major plus for any guest, in my book;).

Attachments

• Redwood GTG 053.jpg
    Redwood GTG 053.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 7
Pete I enjoyed hanging out with you. Glad you made the trip. I look forward to coming to the Uk in the near future hopefully and seeing in person how it is done there.:evil:

GB
dont give up on the gtg's
theyre great, and your presence would be greatly missed at future ones
i even behaved well so i might get the oppurtunity to come to another
and be around such a good group of
tree folks

It was cool meeting you Pete. Thanks for giving me the dirt on all the other Brit members of the forum.

Back