Teufelberger bags?

Interesting way to treat a saw.
Use a Husky next time, please.

awesome tough gear bag! next on my list ;)

I like how it stays open when flaking rope and putting gear into

I like the bag. How tall is it to the stiff part? Prob wont fit in my box. I stuff my whole climb kit in bobs bags. The originals. They lookm as good as the day i got em.

What does it say, the owners got a screw loose?

Well no, they don't get washed or waxed. They sit at the bottom of a tree, smacked by brush and logs, rolling in the dirt, pulled out from the pile at the end of the day we leave it there by accident, thrown from the tops, and dropped from cranes. Besides some dirt, and a cut with a handsaw, they look as good as they did when new.

Explains the product to me.

Good vid, good editing. They are the Black Box of gear bags. Too bad there wasn't an early model 201 in there.

What does it say, the owners got a screw loose?

Well no, they don't get washed or waxed. They sit at the bottom of a tree, smacked by brush and logs, rolling in the dirt, pulled out from the pile at the end of the day we leave it there by accident, thrown from the tops, and dropped from cranes. Besides some dirt, and a cut with a handsaw, they look as good as they did when new.

Explains the product to me.

:lol::P

These bags came out over here last year and although it looks like a fabulous product (yes i've seen them with my own eyes) the price is diabolical!
I'm 41 and I'd have to keep working until I'm 120 to justify it.

I mean, I could buy 1 of these large bags or 5 bottles of really good Vodka for the same money! It's Saturday,guess which shop I'm going to next

Back