Dumpster bags

I have one of these....it works better with the Gehl.

SB710 The Sling Bag

Carl and I both bought some of these, which is basically the same thing as what you posted. Not sure if they’re the same size.

BAGSTER 3CUYD Dumpster in a Bag Holds up to 3,300 lb, Green

They work well, assuming you have the means to lift them. The Gehl can’t lift them high enough to go over the sides of the dump trailer, so I have to drive up the ramps to load. Carl’s excavator has no problem.

Yup. We use the big green ones and we also have a few white ones that are about 1/3 the size of the green ones. They're great for hauling leaves and rakings from back yards with the Avant.

I use Bagsters all the time damn near every job. I get about 15 jobs before they are church bagsters. You know nice and holey. I haul rakings to the burn pile or a stump clean up mostly. One job was a rotten pile of firewood.

I remember a thread where Willy was talking about Monsta Bags. The bags have a rip cord on the bottom for unloading while it's hanging but $$ if I remember right.

Ohhhh maaate!!! The big ass elms in my village are starting to turn...it will be LEAFMAGEDDON before very long!
The sucky truck will be out, the leaf blowers will whine, the backyard compost makers will be raking, the arborphobia apologists with be whinging....
I love it, I get to kick piles of leaves, something I was deprived of in my childhood in the tropics :)

Good reminder on the bagster.
I got out of the habit. I bet it could fold up and travel in the closed BMG.
My pickup is already so full of equipment, that might save space.

I keep a short piece of accessory cord tied to each tarp on a grommet and Bagster handle.

When folded for storage, I can have the tarp/bagster tied up tight with the cords, if I'm not using the tarp or Bagster for padding between saws.

During use, I'll double/ quadruple over the cord and daisy chain it, keeping the cord out of the way.

what are you guys doing for pickup? have waste management come pick them up? I checked and its $150 for my area

can you take them to the landfill and unload with your mini?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wouldn't drag them. It's basically a huge garbage can to put rakings in and then move with a mini, grapple loader, etc. A dumpster if you will lol.

Back