swinging some gum - sliding tagline

Does he still do missions now that he's trained his kids to be lethal and stealthy assassins?

I hate it when gravity occasionally doesn't work and I have to grab hold of a tree and use it to climb to the ground.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your usage was actually just as a lowering line..in conjunction with the side gin pole rigging point.

Yowsa!! that's good, RB...I'll take your word on the semantics...yours sounds WAY cooler. Shoot, didn't know I did something that cool...a "side gin pole rigging point"...I suwannee! :D

No worries here about looking out for the kids. I hope/trust you guys to drill me if something in my treework needs attention. I EXPECT you to do the same if kids are at risk. Even if I already know what you point out (e.e, kids body shapes are less suited to tied harnesses than adults'), someone else might not know...so lay it out there for others to learn from, too.

Ninjas..night...better that than being a vampire, I guess. I did come down as the moon came up...getting better.

I hate it when gravity occasionally doesn't work and I have to grab hold of a tree and use it to climb to the ground.

I agree...it'll drive you nuts! Same thing happened to my son, Alex, once...gravity futzed up and he had to pull himself DOWN the tree to get out.

Attachments

• Alex headfirst down.jpg
    Alex headfirst down.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 6
Some explanations are just awesome..." dehydrated remnants of long-subducted tectonic slabs."

Great find, Stig...NOW I know what is going on. ;)

Semantics of rigging is just about as challenging to keep straight as names of knots :).

In my world, we simply call that arrangement a "load transfer"...if I'm correctly interpreting your set up.

Back