Swine Flu Vaccinations Dangerous??

• Thread starter Jonseredbred
  • Start date
  • Replies 47
  • Views 4K
I agree with the idea of vaccination and I had all mine as a kid. I just don't agree with how they want you to do it now. How they lump them together. The MERCURY in them. Got a safe level for me??? I DON"T THINK SO.
Our kids will get their vaccinations in good time. They have already had some. But like the MMR we wait for a lesser risk age shown by studies conducted. Like giving them to the child at 4 instead of 2.
Giving multiple LIVE vaccines that can effect the central nervous system in a very young child is risky....
Yes the good often outweighs the bad.... I just prefer to take less risk by looking at the lesser risk by the numbers.

If 90% of what somebody posts is batshit insane, it really doesn't matter how much insight he has with the other 10% because nobody is going to believe it anyway.

Yes, but didn't he once have serious cancer? It occurs that it could be informing. He wrote about the medical profession with a skeptical perspective, and that seems reasonable, given the big money influence going on.

Who knows, he said a lot of things. He spent a lot of time talking about being shadowed by the CIA because he 'knew too much'. :roll: Anything he may have posted after that was immediately suspect and not believed unless corroborated by another person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's been shadowed also???

:lol: Damm my garden is more important than I thought.
It seems like they could find something besides mercury to preserve the stuff, but what do I know. I hated needles and was afraid of them when I was a kid Stephen. Then when I had knee surgery as a freshman in high school for the next couple of days they were giving me shots to control the pain, every four hours. The first couple made me nervous but after that it was "bring on the needle nurse".

I think that typhoid is making a comeback mainly from mexicans coming here who have never had any vaccines.
Is this a myth?

Tuberculosis is too. Tuberculosis in cows is a problem in Mexico also. I've heard these things can be a problem with illegal immigrants from China also. I got a flu shot the day before yesterday.

Yeah, I guess so. Like I said I just take a giant leap of faith. I've had pneumonia real bad a couple of times in my life so I'm considered high risk although usually I'm really healthy.

I'll get right on that task after I get my false teeth,find my eye glasses and put in my hearing aid and find my walking cane .:lol:

I'll get right on that task after my alshiemers clears up and I get my false teeth, find my coke bottle eye glasses and put in my hearing aid and find my walking cane & put a fresh set of Depends on. .:lol:

Sounds like they don't stand a chance Al...

I remember having to go back for a second smallpox jab as a kid because the first one didn't raise a blister...neither did the second one...maybe I was a natural...?

I also got chickenpox, and had mumps TWICE...I was real proud of that, the doctors were all baffled!

Don't they vaccinate kids against chickenpox these days? It was like a point of pride in my age group when we all got it one by one, the sooner you got it, the more cool you were!

I didn't get german measles till I was in my 30's, but we were in Israel at the time so who knows who was walking around all infectious! That was NOT fun I can tell you!

Suffice to say my bro and his wife have only just started getting their bub vaccinated now he is 2...

Back