Stein Vega Saddle Review

RegC

TreeHouser
If you are in the market for a new saddle, this might be worth looking at.

Use HD setting

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Sv5QQYJkCTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks, Reg. Cool vid. It goes without saying that you're not giving a favourable review without sincere objectivity

Great video, Reg! Thanks for posting this up. Maybe you've shown some examples before, but this is the first time I recall ever seeing you doing a limb walk. Very cool to see that. Perfect angle of view and shooting position for the video. Great review, thanks again, so much.

Tim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks.

Yeah Tim, it's really easy to snap off the foliage you're trying to retain on the likes of the fir at the start of the vid. So you have to tread really carefully at times.

Nice review- I'd like to see how it survives over a year or so.

Did I see a stihl topper? Thought you spent time & effort running over them? Or are you a turncoat:/: :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice review- I'd like to see how it survives over a year or so.

Did I see a stihl topper? Thought you spent time & effort running over them? Or are you a turncoat:/: :lol:

Yeah hopefully it lasts Pete.

That's a 150, great little pruning saw as it turns out. I just didn't like that 201....and even less being bullshitted by Stihl reps.

That was monster, Reg. Greatly appreciated.:thumbup:

Thanks Reg...looked at the Vega a while back thought it looked ok, nice to know it climbs well too.
I'll be in the market for a harness soon, my Edelrid Tree Magic is getting a bit frayed...

Back