Stein Arbor Trolley Review - Full Video

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQ6Kbqb3AA

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fMQ6Kbqb3AA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch a head to head comparison of the Arbor Trolley and a competing Log Cart (nursery style ball cart).

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aKyXZ9N-p-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nick nice vid. Why not put it in the Arbor trolly thread?

Do your salesmen price jobs like that tighter cuz they know you have the AT or price it the same as ever and you get to go home earlier?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick nice vid. Why not put it in the Arbor trolly thread?

Thanks! A couple reasons. One I want it to show up in searches for 'AT review'. Two, I put a lot of effort in and someone searching the net, finding the existing thread might not read through 5 pages to find it buried. I know its a PITA fragmenting the threads but its for a good reason IMO.

Do your salesmen price jobs like that tighter cuz they know you have the AT or price it the same as ever and you get to go home earlier?

They had better not, unless they buy us one to use. Its one thing for me to try and get the jobs done under the bid. Its another to lower the bids because of personal equipment. What if I forget it at home?

Wow, makes sense re the search aspect, well done.

It'll be here tomorrow around 3 I think. I'll try to remember to post how we like it over the weekend.

I'm REALLY looking forward to getting it!

He's probably still out playing with it, hauling the neighborhood kids around orrrr something!

:lol:

I did have my son in it about 2 min after it was put together.

After he got out I moved the pile of cherry I'd been dreading that was next to the truck to over by the splitter. It took 2 trips with the AT rather than 10 with the log cart.

We'll get a shot at using it for brush today. We'll be a looong way from the chipper.

If you don't have a mini you totally want one of these. It's like an extra 2/3 human.

I used it mostly the second half of the day. We did clearance around a overgrown tennis court that probably hadn't been touched in 20-30 years.

The chipper was probably 60-70 yards from the court and I was taking monster piles on the AT even through the court gates. I easily would have had to make 4 trips for every 1 trip I made with the AT. Two HUGE thumbs up.

Back