Stanley Cup Finals

I think the Canucks need to think about some stability between the pipes for next season, Luongo is so quirky and up and down it is nuts, he never seems to be just solid.

He is either smoking hot, or at the end of a smoking gun ;)

So who is going to win game 7 ?

I've been quietly watching because my new to the NHL team will never get this far as long as I am alive. Go Bluejackets. :D

@Vancouver, Wed. 6/15, 8 pm

The Canucks all played like sieves last night. Thomas laughed at their shots and the rest of Boston manhandled them like they were junior players. I can't believe after game five that they went into game six with so much less physicality?

If the Canucks don't take the cup tomorrow I'll be pissed.

If the Canucks don't take the cup tomorrow I'll be pissed.

If they play at all like they did last night they don't deserve it! It was a crappy game to watch, one sided hockey is boring.

May the hungry team win!

FWIW, local news is going crazy with rioting, cars flipped and on fire, fights etc. Morons
hecmp.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

What do Michael Jackson and Roberto Luongo have in common?

They both wear one glove for apparently no reason.

yup, take a bunch of young men, booze and likely a few drugs and set them loose with nothing to do but piss off cops that wont do a hell of a lot about it. Idiots.

Man I used to think rioting when you WIN was over the top. Seeing Vancouver idiots riot after losing has taken the cake. :|::what::O

yup, take a bunch of young men, booze and likely a few drugs and set them loose with nothing to do but piss off cops that wont do a hell of a lot about it. Idiots.

Yeah, I thought only Los Angeles would do something like that.

Lol, never underestimate Canadians. The riot was happening either way imo. I'll never live in a city.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alllrighty then time to collect on my bets....Paul will be receiving Bruins hats which he and Bub will wear while singing the Star Spangled Banner and videotape and post here. Cary will be getting a Bruins tattoo to cover up that petzl one he has...:lol:

Just kidding. Great series. Seriously I would have been happy for you guys if the Canucks had won. As a lifelong Red Sox fan I know what its like to wait for a championship!

Now I know what its like for all four of our major sports teams to win their respective championships in the past seven years:evil:

Back