Spurs, Saddle, Flipline for sale!

• Thread starter fishhuntcutwood
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 6K
Sad to hear your leaving the state.Best a luck to ya but at least your from back there. When I moved to Indiana for couple years it just killed me missing the trees and mountains.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks 'kerf. I'm gonna miss the hell out of the mountains, firs, saltwater, and all that goes with living here. For almost ten years I've lived in Kodiak and here, so it'll be my first time away from mountains and the PNW/AK in a long time. It's cool. I've got ten years at least left in the CG, so I'll be back. And I won't lie to you guys. I'm going back to the Midwest for one thing.............

Attachments

• pike.jpg
    pike.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 7
  • P5310054r.jpg
    P5310054r.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 10
And my buying this is in the works.....

Attachments

• 200C resize1.jpg
    200C resize1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 200C resize.jpg
    200C resize.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 6
nice Jeff. be well in yor new digs amigo, looking forward to seeing you back here someday. :)

I'll be back, and I ain't leaving till the summer.

And I ain't never leavin' the 'House!

Thanks Gigi. I just tried to "shop" there, but the link to their online catalog redirects you to "tacklezone.com" which is a totally unrelated football page. All of their other links work except for that one. Doh!

Thanks Gigi. I just tried to "shop" there, but the link to their online catalog redirects you to "tacklezone.com" which is a totally unrelated football page. All of their other links work except for that one. Doh!

You would have to call them for a specific item. Last weekend, they had some reels and I imagine rods. Lots of feathers and thread I think.

My new best friend. Notice how I'm holding it ever so tenderly

Attachments

• spurs 001 (Small).jpg
    spurs 001 (Small).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 39
I had them all here yesterday and I didn't think to take any pictures. Another demotion may be in the works for me.

Back