So..... what is your bridge made out of?

I've been climbing on my Petzl Sequoia since just before the Redwood Climb get together almost three years ago. It's been a great saddle. I think I will get a new one this spring. I used the first bridge eight months or so and then have been tying bridges with some old, very lightly used Blaze. I change them about every six months or so. I am heavy so I try to change stuff out regularly.

Well horses have harnesses too. We had groundie that worked for us for the briefest of time say as he was putting away my gear, "Man your saddle smells like a horse!". I found his honesty refreshing so I fired him.

I've had the same petzl sequoia harness for 4 years, love it. Really need to get a new harness but that thing just feels so good I've been reluctant. I'm going to try the treemotion out, but if it doesn't feel right I'll end up selling and going back to the sequoia.

jp:D

I've had the same petzl sequoia harness for 4 years, love it. Really need to get a new harness but that thing just feels so good I've been reluctant. I'm going to try the treemotion out, but if it doesn't feel right I'll end up selling and going back to the sequoia.

jp:D

Back