Snowmobiling

• Thread starter The Branch Doctor
  • Start date
  • Replies 165
  • Views 13K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's how I ride Squishy. I'm about the same size as your buddy too.... but I wish I had a few more pounds to throw around.

ive got a few ill lend ya:) i learned early on that either you ride the sled or it rides you.

This thread has got to stop, I'm jonesing so bad for a sled lately it's ridiculous. And with some big cheques rolling in from snow removal it makes perfect sense to me that that money should be spent on snow playing. Unfortunately my wife isn't following this logic so much.

Oh no Squishy, this thread WILL go on and on and on and on. Why do you think I started it.:P

You KNOW what you have to do bro.... go get a sled with a long track and lots of power and go play in the stuff thats bringing in the pay checks!:D

If you don't the Snow Gods will turn against you and bring chaos to your life. So when the wife gives you grief about getting a sled just tell her what I said and you'll be fine.... trust me, I got your back.;)

For some reason people that listen to my advice end up on my couch and mad at me for "ruining" their lives or some crap like that. I don't know what the hell they're whining about.:roll:

I agree, that ain't right bro.:?

i sold my sled for money to start my business. now i try to find ways to write off things:) just not quite up to sleds yet:)

The guy I ride with and bought my sled from has a tree business too and he wrote his sleds off. We have a bad beetle kill problem and he calls our trips "work related" and gets away with it.

You can get away with anything until the wrong person starts poking around, then you'd better hope all your t's are crossed and i's are dotted or you'll get forked over before ya know it. That said that's not a bad idea :D .

Sometimes I get to charge rent for riding my sled for work... because there is only ONE way to get to a 10,000ft remote Microwave site...

Boss doesn't think its worthy of just buying me a whole new sled and calling it even stevens

see you guys have ligitish reasons. not to say that every purchase i make for the company is a good one but i try. ill justify a quad well before a sled

You realize Willie that since you no longer sled you can only read about the rest of us having fun sledding and be sad and jealous.:P

That's no way to live bro. So you should do yourself a favor and get a sled.:D

i have a classic now. its a 1975 john deere 800 with a 440. havent had it out yet but it runs now!

sotc,
We want some vids when you decide to start jumping that thing. The three inches of suspension they had seemed good in the day, but now a little rough on the body.
But they are fun in the yard pulling the kids and playing.

Antiques don't count Willie.

technically you seem correct:
"An antique (Latin: antiquus; old) is a collectible item which is old (usually at least 100 years old) and is collected or desirable because of its age, rarity, condition, utility, or other unique features."
Courtesy of Wiki

Back