Snowmobiling

• Thread starter The Branch Doctor
  • Start date
  • Replies 165
  • Views 13K
You guys are missing out on a lot of fun. Snow sports are awesome... if you have the proper equipment.

If you aren't in appropriate attire it's going to SUCK!!!!!

I ski, snowmobile, snowshoe, and ice fish having a blast all winter long. I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't able to frolic in the snow for 3-4 months a year.

Its a definite blast...

...I almost have as much fun on a dirt bike, but there is nothing like carving fresh powder on a sled. Nothing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm a mountains kind of guy all the way. I don't know anything about the ocean and flatlands are too, oh what's the word, FLAT for me.

However, I do love to visit the beach. Couldn't live there but it's a hell of a fun place to go play.:D

im with ya doc, except i love the ocean to. i had the best of both worlds in kodiak, it would snow on the beach:D

Oh that snow stuff is alright I guess if you like it.I tollerate it as if I have much choice in the matter.

After working in inclimate weather for the better part of 22 years in construction,the novelty wore off.When I walk accross that parking lot to go to work on those below zero days in Jan.,that's as cold as I'm going to get all day,now of days.:D

Definitely one of the realities of sledding.... you will bang it up and that costs $'s but oh well, shit happens when you're playing like a rock star.;)

Im now rockin' and '07 M8 with a 144" track

Word.

I can't wait for snow.

What exactly do you mean by "and"??? I don't understand your sentence, or else that word does not mean what you think it means.

I think he meant to say "an" Brian.

I suffer from fat finger disease.

my brain said stop at 'an' and the fingers threw the 'd' in for no extra cost.

whoops...

We got 3-4 inches in town last night and 12+ in the high country.:P

I get to go play soon!:rockon:

Well I checked it out. I am looking at about 1500 bucks to basicly set my self up with clothing, boots, and gloves that would keep me fairly comfortable thrashing about in the snow.
Or, just take a nap on the beach :)

aw your looking at top of the line stuff. i wear packs with wool socks, thermals under sweats under snow pants and thermals under long sleeve t-shirt under sweater under coat. helmet covers head and any old ski gloves work. boots and all, under 500. shoot i had all that suff anyway so no cost for me

A snowmobile is like a woman, you have to work on them for 3 or 4 hours to have fifteen minutes of fun.:lol:

Yep, the difference between the old ones and new is pretty dramatic. Plus if you maintain it well it'll perform for ya.

Mine is running like a champ and ready for the snow! I think I'm going to blow off working one day this week and go play in the mountains.:D

YEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Instead of working tomorrow I'm going sledding baby. I'm so excited I can't wait to finally get back on my sled after the looong summer.

Have fun at work tomorrow everybody, I'm "cutting class" so to speak.:blob6: :D

Back