Small Elm, little room!

Well, my wife told me to watch my weight... so I figured I'd put it where I can see it!

Andy, I just noticed this thread yesterday....just stopped laughing enough to post....Just kidding...Really I am:D

Cool to see ya up in a tree man. I wasn't even aware you had the desire.

dunlaps disease hasn't slowed you down.....good job. Your groundie chooses a odd ground saw

i think there is a big group of big climbers here. it don't slow me down. nice pics Sawinredneck.

Way to go Andy, you got the right stuff. Right down to having a Sthil hanging off the end of your saw lanyard.

WTF:?:?do we have a new catch phrase Bivy. Dunlap's disease,, that is an original for sure. I got a chuckle out of that one.

Andy, its nice to see a fellow "Big Guy" up a tree!

I'm now 44 years of age, 6'4" and weigh in at around 265...ish lbs.

Today I climbed 55' up a Bur Oak & 45' up a very old & impressive Red Oak to do some dead limbing. Worked on another Oak and a Black Walnut from the ground also.

This should be a lesson to all...Don't Let The Fat Hold You Back!!!

Rock on Andy, & remember, small trees fear you! :thumb: :P

HC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's been hard for me geting used to the ropes more than anything. I was so used to just going where I wanted to. Now I have to remeber to slack out for a limb walk. Really awkwards for me when my TIP is behind me.
And for some reason or another, I can never tie my Blakes close enough. I
m using a Bee line splittail on Arborplex (I know, don't even start) and it sems like the Bee line stretches as the day goes on!

Larry, the dunlaps disease has nothing to do w/ tommy at tbz. It refers to 'the belly's 'dunlapped' the belt'.

I've never heard that before . My bad. Thanks for setting me straight. Oakie.

Ha, i got just the opposite problem i have lost weight and my darn saddle that always fit good and was comfortable is now a little to big and hurting my hips if I climb for two days or more. Which was the case last week with my boom truck down for main boom cylinder rebuild.

Back