Say What You See

TC3

Headache !
It gets kind of old, the terms we hear for new people...
Newbies, Trolls, Lurkers...
So, you came here to check it out...
That's cool.
Now give us some feeback ?!?
Register & tell us / me what we can do to make it better.
If you only responded one time, tell the Tree House what you think.
Please take a minute & do that.
Otherwise, join us. We welcome you. We want you here. We will go out of our way to help you find a niche that suits you.
TALK TO US ?!?
Thank You Kindly,
TC3,
The Tree Chick

TC3 sorry I mentend trool in the welcom thread.:cry:.....I did come here after the matter of the fact. And let me mention There are alot of good trools living below the Mac. bridge

No doubt! But I'm here now and there's nothing any of you can do about it. Well except for MB that is.:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Troll. It's t r o l l.
Y'gotta understand, there's a long-standing 'thing' with Michiganders. Anybody from the Upper Penninsula is a "Yooper", & anybody south of the Mackinac Bridge is a "Troll"... being under the bridge & all.
I, by all rights & definition, am a troll !
But it's very tongue-in-cheek >>> Just a joke, really.
Unless you're a Yooper ! :/: (chime in with yodelly music & grab a can of Milwalkie's Best from the back porch o' the trailer !!!)
HAR !!!

Y'gotta understand, there's a long-standing 'thing' with Michiganders. Anybody from the Upper Penninsula is a "Yooper", & anybody south of the Mackinac Bridge is a "Troll"... being under the bridge & all.
I, by all rights & definition, am a troll !
But it's very tongue-in-cheek >>> Just a joke, really.
Unless you're a Yooper ! :/: (chime in with yodelly music & grab a can of Milwalkie's Best from the back porch o' the trailer !!!)
HAR !!!

aaah comone milwaukees best................thats crap beer! I like Old Milwaukee!!!tis the nector of the gods!:lol:

Who would know the difference when you spend all your time swatting at mosquitos / no-see-ums / black flies & the like ?!? "ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...."
Makes "Deliverance" look like a walk in the park.
I just luv yankin' your chain izzall...
YA YOOPER !
Whoot !!!

I see ya have visited the U.P. .......musta been in the late spring(july) no bugs here in the summer (second weekend of aug) but they do come back when fall begins (third week of aug.) And comparing us to deliverance!!!damm we have teeth(well most of us do) What parts of the U.P. have ya visited?

I had to stop laughing long enough to post.
You're a riot, yooper !!!
So glad to have you here !
P.S. I've stolen your line >>> It's my new signature !

Back