Rocky's bucket truck for sale

That truck has been good to you, and you've been good to it. It'll take you to CO just fine. Best wishes for a smooth journey. Eat some bar-b-que on the way...that makes everything better.

Frig having to lock all our stuff down...

I agree with a Canadian, does that make me a traitor?

We'n have bbq tomorrow Brian :) Regarding your premonition, stop being such a baby, man up, and get on wit it.8) If my sight unseen chip truck could deliver me 1k miles, your truck you've had for years will surely do you just fine.

I think your hot female neighbor roughly my age might have the sticky fingers.... shall I check her out?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Julie? She works at a bank and makes more money than me, it's not her. Although I agree that the situation might call for further investigation. ;)

Well I can certainly be certain she isn't smuggling grapes. I was thinking about the bikini clad car washer, but, for the sake of thoroughness, I'll check both.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
On that note I think I'm about ready to hit the road. Google maps claims over 12 hours to Carl's house so it may take me 14. I'll have plenty of time for breaks, etc. and will check back in tomorrow night from Carl's place.

At some point Justin needs to call me with his street address. :lol:

Thanks again for all the positive vibes and well wishes. Treehousers ROCK! 8):D

ROADTRIP!!!! Take lots of pics and don't forget to update us with your internet phone.:P

Have a safe trip Brian.

I figure Skwerl's are a natural victim to copper head snakes, or at the least they have a less than friendly relationship.

Since Mississippi is the Hospitality State, I dispatched this one on the way home. Here in MS, we call that good shootin' (center punched the noggin, 4 yards).

DSC04730.jpg

DSC04732.jpg

I went back to take the revolver and snake picture. Leaned the wheel gun against the body of the snake and it writhed a bit (common) but it still made me near bouts take flight. Someone ran over the tail of the snake so I cropped that out.

A common courtesy would be to offer to use your bucket to retrieve a throwbag I lost today over a city street. :)

Copper heads can have a nasty bite causing some serious swelling as which can develop into more serisous necrosis.

Mom will likely soil her skivies when she sits down and 'wakes' the computer up. Two 19" screens
with the first picture as the desktop :evil:

I watched "Walking Tall" again this weekend and I got to really missing that truck. I was thinking it'd be great to do a retro/resto on it. Change the color and put it on 35-38"ers.

Saturday I got to ride in a similar truck to it (2wd long wheel base) that got me all nostalgic I guess.

My only reason is that if people in your local are so demoralized you have to strip your vehicle before parking it in your own driveway, they should end up like that copperhead.

Freedom is beautiful.

Good enough.
Canadians aren't all bad. Paul B. is a good guy....and....um...Yeah, Paul is a good guy.:D

:shifty: me, a good guy? I am flattered, but I must stand amongst my fellow canuckians when it comes to judgement day.

Just talked to the Skwerl, he's about around 60 miles from my place, but he's going to stop to eat and take a nap, said he's been driving straight since 10:15 last night.

I've got a few hours of class, and a bid, but afterwards we're gonna get that throwbag I lost yesterday over the street, give me a chance to play with Justin's new bucket :)

Skewrl is MOBILE!!!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkApDNVZPLY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkApDNVZPLY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back