Reverse 411

The Whitepages app on the iPhone does a fair job with reverse lookups at no charge.

Cells are hard, not sure you can get them either.

Land lines are easy, I use it often. If a customer calls from their house, I eventually go on anywho.com, grab their address, and check out the property from above. Sometimes it's off, but pretty nifty.

I hate that shit.

You can get the calls blocked if he talks to his phone carrier. Ask to block "Private" or "Unknown" numbers.

Or he can just go to the cops. My ex fiance's boy friend was threatening me back in October, he was dumb enough to leave it on voice mail and i took it to the cops and said its better for you guys to deal with him than me. I think he got 6 months in lock up for it.

Cops... don't they represent the "authority" you're "against all" of? :/:

Erik, 'Against All Authority' is a musical group. Not sure exactly which genre you would call it.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f8r0o6jUnnw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And Greg, I agree with those above who posted that Anywho is the best site for reverse lookups of land lines. Cell phone numbers are protected and therefore any site giving out that info is breaking the law.

Cops... don't they represent the "authority" you're "against all" of? :/:

Yeah, but i deemed it better for the cops to deal with him. It's definitely better than me whipping his ass..

5th degree black belt in ninjutsu.

Bill dont take this wrong.

I had a guy pull that card on me once telling me how many different ways he could tear me up with his black belt chit and I whispered in his ear. I ONLY KNOW ONE WAY TO PULL A TRIGGER and smiled at him. He never bothered me again.

That was at least 20 years ago when I was a younger man full of piss and vinegar.

:lol:

Yeah, guns pretty much trump hand to hand any day.

They may trump but knowing how to disarm someone could come in handy in close range. I'm sure someone here knows what I am talking about.
I just dont want to find out what I have been taught will kick in time of need or not. They say it is muscle memory and will respond. I say BS and dont want to find out.

Sorry Greg, just got back to this now. I can try but if it's a cell it probably won't work. Whitepages is on the web too.

Back