Wanted to introduce myself. Im new here.

Normzilla

Treehouser
Hello Amigos. Norm green here. Grew up in Cazadero CA. Near the sonoma county coast. Got into saws and had a love for them at a very young age. Which lead to me getting into tree work and a love for that.I work for the county of Sonoma road dept. I'm a countywide tree guy. And weekends do tree work for myself with climber and crew. Thanks for letting me Join, I belong to two other sites. But I'm new to this site. One of my heroes in tree work, and IMO the best general tree worker to live, is Gerald beranek love all his stuff. My main work saws for myself are my custom 572 and basically stock 500i. I also have a built 390, a stock 394 and a 2101xp. My two main county saws are a 461 and a 372xp and a couple top saws. I absolutely love this stuff.

Hi Norm, welcome to the TreeHouse! I too admire Gerald B, and we are blessed to have him as a member here along with his wife, Mrs. B. You will enjoy getting to know them, both real fine folks. Actually, lots of fine folks here with tons of experience, thanks for joining!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome, Norm. I too am from Sonoma County, born and raised in Bodega Bay. And Gerald Beranek is my hero, too!
Pleasure to meet you. I sent him a message, he has not recieved it yet. Off early to cut up storm down trees and tan oaks. Old Cazadero road, Guerneville side.

Back