Regarding Covid

Sad but true. Most of y’all have been played from the git-go despite some of us trying to warn ya last March. Now , a year into this , the data shows the truth. Good luck 🍀

good find, great reminder

same thing with the vax.

you want me to poison my body because you're afraid of a disease that's you think us dangerous to you because you have comorbidities, obesity etc.

NFW

Speaking of obesity............................................pot calling the kettle black.

The truth slowly is coming out. You cannot claim you were not warned. ☘️ good luck

I was referring to the point, that Murphy is more than a little overweight.

But of course being fat and suffering all the funny stuff that follows: Diabetes type 2, worn out knees and ancles, heart attacks etc. is nowhere near as scary as a vaccine.

If you have a working immune system, yes.
I don't, so Covid would have killed me.

But since I'm not fat, none of the other shit will.:D

For those looking looking to refute the liberty violating lockdown measures:

Speaking of obesity............................................pot calling the kettle black.
I could retire on a check equal to the cost of your medical treatments minus the cost of my medical treatments over say the last 40 years... Mine are about 6-7,000, which includes all medications and allopathic treatments.

For those looking looking to refute the liberty violating lockdown measures:

the headline is misleading as its a hypotheses, not a study. no experiments were done, just a thought was thunk.

Kevin, the hypothesis was arrived at by referencing numerous other studies and scientific references by a medical doctor at Stanford. I've attached it here. What's more concerning is the dangers they introduce (especially hypoxia, not enough oxygen to the brain;; meaning it's child abuse to force kids to wear them, who mostly don't even catch it). It's not the only study done on this topic. Here's others showing they don't work:

Conversely, no study has ever been done or shown that masks do stop respiratory viruses (other than respirators like N95, which protect against catching it, but even they allow spread, as a sick person wearing one still exhales).

Attachments

• Facemasks-in-the-COVID-19-era-A-health-hypothesis-by-Baruch-Vainshelboim-Stanford.pdf
    439.8 KB · Views: 0
From one of the blogs I frequent:

I was sitting outside of a convenience store at one of their tables eating a sub. The county has a mask requirement and the store has a sign on the door saying that a mask is required. I have gone in the store twenty times without a mask and no one has ever said a word to me. I have gone in other locations and no one has ever said a word to me. I saw a guy drive up in a car with a mask on already. He got out and went in to the store and came out with three packs of cigarettes in his hands, still wearing his mask. He put them in his car and then got some trash out of his car and walked over to the trash can to throw it away, still wearing his mask. He then got back in his car and drove away, still wearing his mask. Is he more afraid of getting Covid-19 than cancer?

I completely missed that till the end.

I was a smoker once. While drinking at the pub mostly. Fact, most people that knew me, and worked with me never seen me smoke a cigarette. Even though a pack could last me a month quitting was really hard. Really hard.

My wife saw a post on Facebook by some woman who was saying that her son or daughter (can’t remember which) and their spouse were declining the vax, and she was saying she guessed she wouldn’t be seeing her grandkids anymore. As a grandfather of five with another on the way, that is beyond absurd to me. But each to his own. I don’t guess the woman understands...if she’s had the vax, she’s “safe” (supposedly).

Unbelievable! Free glazed donuts, joints , $100 , paid time off to deal with “side effects” etc etc etc. I sense desperation from the ones pushing the vaccine......

There's that angle for sure, but a lot of small businesses are trying, begging, by incentives and legalities, to keep from losing their best employees and will do anything feasible to keep from losing them through these fluid times. There's other angles to the issue I'm sure.

Meanwhile, lots of businesses can’t find help because the gubmint is paying them too much to be couch taters. That is just one of the ways Covid has wrecked us.

Back