Regarding Covid

will it keep you out of the expensive scare unit....most likely?

should I take a dewormer? sure why not, that shit be tested

should I check Facebook for updated info? kale yeah, why not.

who cares. Im out

I love how you diss ivermectin, despite some folks having had good results...yet you defend/promote the vaccine, which not only doesn’t prevent infection OR transmission, but some have actually died from. Okay...

deleting posts after a response makes me laugh. Troll I guess. MB would call BS on that shat

just got a booster. I know how a lot of you feel in general about the whole "jab" thing. Let you know if I start seeing lizard people or space lasers from the Jewish Kabul.

anyway....MY reason. I am exposed to covid + patients on a daily basis at work. Some I know are positive, others I assume are. Maybe the "micro doses" of viral exposure have given me some type of natural immunity, who knows. At any rate, why risk it. I choose to delay my flu shot for another month since I haven't seen a case of flu in over 18 months. Flu is required, covid is not at this point.

I guess a pandemic will have to run its course over time. If I lived in BFE like some here maybe I would feel different, but I see the damage on a daily basis. I have learned not to judge others for not getting the vac. Please don't spew nonsense about conspiracy theories and consider the position some place themselves in. I choose to be in the ER. I would treat all of yall the same there if you showed up, vaccine or not. Well unless you are a meth head trippin balls trying to assault me and my coworkers in which case I will sedate you, strap you to the bed and put on the 700 club and force some religious BS into your cranium.

it will be interesting to look back in a decade and see what pans out. If this shit was like ebola I feel there would be little hesitancy about a vaccine.
The reason nobody has seen any flu cases is because they are all misdiagnosed as Covid-19. Kids are not getting Covid, but some get the flu. In rare cases a kid might even die from the flu. That has been unchanged for as long as we have had kids and flu. But now we have mask rules for kids in school and babies on airplanes. Families getting thrown off airplanes because the 2 year old baby wouldn't keep his mask on! Insanity!

“some folks doesn't = science”

Yeah, let’s follow the science because it wasn’t scientists that brought us to the point we are now. I have an idea, let’s give Fauci and the Chinese Communist Party a few more billion so the “scientists” can develop something even more evil and devastating. Somebody somewhere needs a good old homegrown country ass whip’n for thinking this is what science should be working on.

That, and perhaps the few folk who used ivermectin and recovered weren’t really worth saving. (Absolutely NOT my sentiment...just observation from the condescending way the idea is treated.) How dare they rock the boat with their novel/quirky approaches to “modern medicine”? Especially when they could have gotten a vaccine...that isn’t guaranteed to stop infection/transmission...

Gotta love science! Changes as frequently as Alabama weather! (Don’t like it right now, hold your breath and count to 20...it’ll change...)

should I take a dewormer? sure why not, that shit be tested

Dr Paul Offit called Ivermectin "horse dewormer" on the radio here in Philly last week. He's at U Penn, has a patent on the rotavirus vaxxine, and is the protige of Stanl y Plotkin, the godfather of vaxxines. calling Ivermectin a horse dewormer is technically correct and at the same time a gross mischaracterization of the drug. This drug pretty much cured African river blindness and has been conservatively credited with saving 8 million man-years of disability. The inventors won a Nobel prize. this is actually one of the most important and successful drugs in history that also is good at deworming horses.. Does creating a truthful context matter in the way you speak? It doesn't seem to with Offit.

The reason nobody has seen any flu cases is because they are all misdiagnosed as Covid-19. Kids are not getting Covid, but some get the flu. In rare cases a kid might even die from the flu. That has been unchanged for as long as we have had kids and flu. But now we have mask rules for kids in school and babies on airplanes. Families getting thrown off airplanes because the 2 year old baby wouldn't keep his mask on! Insanity!
Do you have any substantiation of this?

Idk if you substantiated the idea of tests not being able to tell the difference between covid and flu.

Now single sample tests are made to detect both, instead of having two different tests previously, one for covid, the other for flu, to my understanding.

I don’t know about Brian substantiating his claim, but I did some work for a local doctor back in the spring who told me he hadn’t seen a single case of the flu this year. Seemed quite odd to me. As to testing, I sure need to invest in one of those companies, as we’ve never seen so many people tested for so many things so often before.

Back