Regarding Covid

Hmmm, you have a system here in the US for reporting vaccine injuries (VAERS) that is voluntary, complicated, requires significant time to report in, and most citizens (including half of all medical professionals) aren't even aware it exists. Recent numbers from the system indicate over 9,000 have died from the Covid jab, and studies have been done that show that the numbers actually reported to VAERS may only be 1-10% of what actually occurred. Now, a CDC whistleblower comes out and indicates that the CDC is under-reporting the number of deaths related to the COVID jab by a factor of 5, meaning over 45,000 deaths reported to VAERS:

All this for a medical treatment that does not have FDA approval, and is officially only in stage 3 trials until 2023, if I remember correctly. Most drugs/vaccines are sent back to the drawing board if stage 3 trials result in more than 20 deaths. Just saying.

A good friend of mine (my fishing buddy), is 82. He had both shots and still got Covid. It’s not truly a “vaccine”, but a souped up flu shot, seems to me.

Last edited:
Vaccines do NOT guarantee no infection...only a bubble can do that. The vaccine can help lessen the chance of infection and can ameliorate the symptoms and suffering. Maybe your friend will only feel like he has the flu instead of the steady decline that many un-vaxxed folks are experiencing.

“Even when a vaccine is highly effective, a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated will get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it,” said West Virginia Epidemiologist Shannon McBee. McBee says, breakthrough cases occur for all vaccine preventable conditions.

Vaccines do NOT guarantee no infection...only a bubble can do that. The vaccine can help lessen the chance of infection and can ameliorate the symptoms and suffering. Maybe your friend will only feel like he has the flu instead of the steady decline that many un-vaxxed folks are experiencing.

“Even when a vaccine is highly effective, a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated will get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it,” said West Virginia Epidemiologist Shannon McBee. McBee says, breakthrough cases occur for all vaccine preventable conditions.
Science isn't easy to understand but it takes trying as a start.

The Pfizer Covid19 jab has not been approved, only it's EUA extended. They approved some other vaxx from Pfizer/BioNtech, and govt. and media are reporting that it's the Covid19 jab being fully approved.

Science requires questioning, proving and having all data sets to concrete the proof validating theory and valid data.
That, is doing science. This is far from over in the "doing the science".

I just went to the FDA site..it says this:

FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine
Approval Signifies Key Achievement for Public Health

For Immediate Release:August 23, 2021

Español
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.

Here is the link: FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

What am I missing...looks very straightforward to me. Approved for 16 and older. EUA for 12-15 years old. Is there some obfuscation I am not seeing?

Here is the link: FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine
What am I missing...looks very straightforward to me. Approved for 16 and older. EUA for 12-15 years old. Is there some obfuscation I am not seeing?
That link to the FDA announcement seems to be saying that the vaxx was just re-named. Other sources have said it is not the same vaxx, and that the new vaxx is not available in the US under that name. I'm gonna call the pharmancy

Looks liek since Israel was early to the table, their vaxxes are wearing off first...

from the above article:
Scientists around the world have closely watched Israel to see how vaccinations could affect the pandemic, since the country launched a rapid vaccination campaign in December 2020. This saw more than half of its population fully vaccinated as early as March this year.
Yet Israel currently has one of the worst rates of biweekly COVID cases per million people in the world as the country battles the delta variant, according to figures collected by OurWorldInData as of August 24.
Breakthrough cases are also a matter of concern. Earlier this month, Science magazine reported that 514 Israelis were hospitalized with COVID as of August 15, that 59 percent of these had been fully vaccinated, and that the vast majority of these fully vaccinated people were aged 60 or older.
Newsweek was unable to get confirmation from Israel's health ministry regarding current data on how vaccinated people have fared in terms of deaths or the seriousness of their condition compared to unvaccinated people—but the severity of the cases in hospitalized patients brings the purported mildness of breakthrough cases to the fore.
Uri Shalit, a bioinformatician at the Israel Institute of Technology, told Science that "most of the hospitalized patients are actually vaccinated."

The paper’s authors demonstrated widespread vaccine failure and transmission under tightly controlled circumstances in a hospital lockdown in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. The study found vaccinated people carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated, the study found.

“They had an outbreak and they locked down the hospital where the workers could not get out,” said McCullough. “They were assiduously checking the workers and testing them for COVID, as well as doing sequencing.”

The researchers found workers were still getting COVID during the lockdown period, said McCullough, and they were passing it to one another.

The study’s big finding is their calculation of viral load, McCullough said:

“This group had actually calculated viral load from oral and nasal secretions in the past. The viral load was 251 times that of the previous unvaccinated era where they had used the same methodology. So, they had previous workers and patients who had COVID-19 before any exposure to the vaccines. And now the vaccinated were carrying a massive viral load and passing it to one another.”

The efficacy for the Pfizer vaccine is measured as being anywhere from 17% to 42% effective.

“These levels are far below the 50% regulatory standard to even have a vaccine on the market,” said McCullough.

Regardless of the variant or the vaccine, McCullough said the bottom line is that “the vaccines are failing.”

So would folks rather have no medicines because someone somewhere is getting rich?
How many pension funds and super funds have portions of portfolios invested in 'Big Pharma'? Nah, I'll swap out and tell them Id rather invest in Coles and Woolies...oh maybe not, they are getting rich off click and collect during stay at home orders...I'll go online and order my own from a local suppliers...ahhhh no, my web browser is Google, shit they gonna make money offa me...
Its a rabbit hole for sure.
Everyone got a patch of garden they can dig up and plant and line of sight to the neighbour for semaphore?
I'm taking a Panadol for the headache I just gave myself...click, Glaxo Smith Kline just made 10cents off my purchase somewhere ohhh nooooooo

I'll still sit and have a brew with you in the sun though8):P

Back