Regarding Covid

“Wear a mask”. “Wear two masks”. “Masks don’t really help”. One would think he’s bi-polar or schizophrenic.

What about it? We give money all over the world. The Chinese are particularly well suited/situated to study corona viruses.

Must be nice to come to perfect conclusions every time w n e tr po ing fr m inc pl te d ta. That's actually something I'm pretty good at, and I'm far from perfect. I guess I need to up my game.

Fauci has subverted the use of very effective early treatment protocols and medications. so far he probably us responsible for 250 000 unnecessary US deaths. this policy of sending people home telling them to do nothing until they can't breathe enough to come to the emergency room may have cost over 2 million lives worldwide.

Fauci is a mass murdered by misinformation.

Remindes me of when a big tornado was heading for a big city a decade or so ago. The weather channel was saying to evacuate. That causes a traffic jam which the tornado hit. Now they make sure to tell people to stay inside.

Safe and effective, so they say...

Klavan is easy to listen to. He doesn't come on too strong. Keeps the conversation moving. A good speaker. I enjoy listening to his philosophy and viewpoints on the issues and values in our everyday lives.

Thanks for posting that, Scott.

Sort of disagrees with a website I saw earlier today that claimed 60% of American adults had already been vaccinated.

In Australia we are encouraged to report any side effects after receiving the vaccine, these range from headache, pain at the injection site, joint pain, fever, weakness and on and on.
So collating data of 'adverse effects' would of course lead to a data set of 'injury'
No one in my orbit has died or has any ongoing injury or adverse effect of receiving any vaccine.
10 people to date in Australia have died of blood clotting issues from the Astra Zeneca vaccine

Glad to hear that! Only one person I knew personally has died of Covid itself. Quite surprising, given it was touted to be a real killer...maybe if I knew more than a dozen or so people...

I personally do not know anyone that has died of Covid. I think we have like 5 dead all told from it county wide. And they did not die in our county or contract it in our county. But count for our county since their primary residence is here. I do know many that have had it. I also know of someone that has lost one family member to the vax and another that had serious reactions and is debilitated. Almost died and will never be the same again. Blod clots and heart issues. We have family members also having conditions that have worsened after the vaccine.
I figure me and mine will continue to be a control group in this experiment with keeping our immune systems in order, no vaccine, and remedies that seemed to work our first round. We feel we had a variant run through our household but not near as bad as the first.

Back