Regarding Covid

for those provaxxers that were fooled by the propaganda, let this be a consolation... the Feds had to spend a billion dollars to sucker you into taking that death shot... you're not easily bought...

;Murphy, Why do I personally know several unvaccinated people who have died from covid but no on who has died from the vaccine? If it was such a death shot shouldn't I know a couple who died from the vaccine? Defies logic to me.

;Murphy, Why do I personally know several unvaccinated people who have died from covid but no on who has died from the vaccine? If it was such a death shot shouldn't I know a couple who died from the vaccine? Defies logic to me.

It's vice versa for me. I don't know anyone who dies from the infection. However, I know two dead from vaxx personally, one that almost died, who was only saved by emergency heart operation. And have met others casually that have had shingles and debilitating vertigo. And another tree man who lives in the neighborhood told me a story about his elderly mother that died 4 days after the vaxx, and another local contractor whose father died one day after his vaxx. My GF had a seizure 5 weeks after her second Pfizer. She went out like a light switch had been pushed. If she had been standing she could have easily split her head. Like this:

Watch her lights go out.. when it's someone you love that does that right in front of you, that's scary

Last edited:

I just read recently the brain can be affected too.

I think that's why your sense of smell and taste changes.

How so? Covid is two years old. “Long term” would seem to imply a bit more than two years?
Myocarditis is often long-term and fatal. The pro-big pharma media is starting to plant stories about long covid causing auto-immune disorders when it's really the vaxxine that will mess with the immune system. Now that so many vaxxed people got Omicron, it's going to be difficult to determine whether it was the vaxx or the infection that will cause autoimmunity.

antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) increases the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of disease. ADE – In this scenario, the antibodies that the vaccine generated actually help the virus infect greater numbers of cells than it would have on its own. In this situation, the antibodies bind to the virus and help it more easily get into cells than it would on its own. The result is often more severe illness than if the person had been unvaccinated. ADE can occur after disease and has on occasion been identified following vaccination, as described below.

This could well be the cause for the negative efficacy of vaxxines shown in the Israeli and the Barnstable county MA studies

The CDC changed its COVID risk formula. The results are stunning | The Maine Wire
Daniel

Part 1. I researched the Legislative Intent of WA Emergency Law and identified why in the section 1 of the law there is not a built in time limit. Legal Emergency Power triggers are short term physically disordering events with a clear initiation and cessation. The law requires that “Provided, the state of emergency must be terminated when order is restored to the affected area”. WA never reached a state of “dis-order”, and in a recent interview on TVW the host asked Governor Inslee “what are the criteria for ending the EO?”. Gov Inslee replied there are no criteria. No criteria to get out of the Emergency means there is no criteria for being in the emergency.

Woodinville Town Hall: Karl Part 1 (1 of 3). Was Inslee's Emergency Order unlawful? (rumble.com)

Last edited:
Back