Regarding Covid

It's because he's talking out of turn, and his words carry weight. That's what makes him an idiot. My interest is in treework. My depth of knowledge is shallow, but I know some stuff, some of which I'm absolutely sure of, and would be backed on by industry leading professionals. That doesn't mean I should go on major media and discuss arborculture with the general public. That would be irresponsible, and would make me an idiot.

Funny how the United Nations, Presidents, Prime Ministers and assorted hands of state paid rapturous attention to the Swedish Doom Goblin a few short years ago. Greta the Griper.
"Shame on you" was the lament from the brilliant climatologist, er, high school dropout.

Hope her 15 minutes has come and gone, but I kinda doubt we have seen or heard the last of her ilk.

Aaron Siri, a lawyer working on the case, on Dec. 8 wrote, “If you find what you are reading difficult to believe—that is because it is dystopian for the government to give Pfizer billions, mandate Americans to take its product, prohibit Americans from suing for harms, but yet refuse to let Americans see the data underlying its licensure.”

In five minutes, without the threads here, I found 26 major anti-shot/covid theories. Haven't counted the many that have been come up with here.

Not to hard to throw all manner of crap against the wall over a number of years and later claim you were "actually right after all " when some trivial detail may be proven years later to have been somewhat correct.

I'm not saying you aren't right maybe about something, but I find the majority of that stuff fairly implausible, while seeing a good number reasons for the onerous spread of misinformation.

Last edited:
So, a good friend of mine's whole family caught Moronic. His 2nd daughter is overweight (~225 lbs.), and she ended up getting hospitalized 3x, the last with Covid pneumonia. The first 2 trips were to one hospital that has been referred to as "a morgue masquerading as a hospital". The ambulance took her there the first 2x, and my friend had to show up and basically bust her out due to neglect (she was puking all over her room, was locked in, and no one came to help). He took her to a better facility, but all they would do is wait for her to get real bad and then force remdesivir on her. He got a friend to get Ivermectin, which he smuggled in, and he and I spent back and forth talks with her to let her know it's the safest thing she can take (and how it helped me as well). She took 2 days doses of it, and everything just disappeared! Hospital claim they've never seen such a recovery (they don't know about the ivermectin; stupid protocol forbids it). She's now back home, eating and sleeping normal again after one night of recovery.

Back