Rear handle 200 new

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
I figure you all will know this here.

One of the mods on my site has a line on 2 new rear handle 200 saws. He is wondering what a good deal would be on them and what did they cost new apiece? He is going to buy to sell them to folks wanting them

He just bought 9 new solo 665 and sold for what he had in them too. 665 is 65cc version of the 681.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember $589 on the 200T. So about that?

Depends on the year we're speaking of...$589 is on the low end of the scale, for new, in my experience. They went for up to and maybe some bit over $625 retail, nearer the end of the production run.

A new, un-used 200 RH would be worth every bit of those last retail prices today, in my estimation. I don't need one, have a fine example already and don't put real hours on it any more...but if I was not in that situation, I'd pay $575-600, easy.

Obviously, I'm a huge fan of the 200RH :).

I have an 020 rh., basically the same as the 200. I picked it up used and after a new carb, it has always run strong and gets a lot of use. I consider it a great saw for limbing, especial;y when you are looking for lighter weight times. I'm with Burnham and MB about picking it up.

On EBAY the new 200 RH are going for over $1000...harder to find one these days

On those accelerator pumps ,Eddie from Stihl sent me one after I mailed him a Zama C1Q for the lab to test .

I have it on the super bee 200T I souped up and that little thing never ran so good .I assume it was the later part of that series after they figgured out the flaws .

Back