rattlewedge

Putting myself in Tobe's shoes, I would very quickly get real sick and tired of CONSTANTLY being slammed by folks who really dont know their -ss from a hole in the ground.

No reason to think that Tobe should be a saint, and always turn the other cheek.

I personally like to poke fun at the big dog on the block, whoever they may be.

But you got to look at the facts:

Sherrills has contributed an incredible amount to the tree care industry. I am old enough to easily remember when there was NO Sherrills. Hell the catalog alone has really helped to change our industry for the better. Personally, I have to say that EACH AND EVERY time I have had a problem with Sherrills, they have made it right.

Is there room for improvement? Sure. And I am one who loves to point out things that could use improvement. However I have learned over the years that more often or not, just talking to the folks concerned in a personal, respectfull way often gets much better results.

The TreeHouse is a better place, been proved over and over. At the same time we (I include myself as a houser), WILL speak our minds.

rattlewedge = boat anchor................:cry:

You, sir, are obviously NOT a sailer. Or you would know that the rattlewedge is not suitable for a boat anchor. Works much better as a storm drag.

Keeps the boat's prow heading into the wind.

Jeez, what some swabbies say...:lol:

Maybe... Maybe I can understand Euro Arbo's using this tool because they have little room to chunk big wood. And that means they can't put a tag line on the log that is being dropped. (A tag line, with a wedge, is usually my preference for larger logs com'n down).

Like I said, maybe...:what:

Well if tree climbers don't buy it I am sure folks in the S&M community will find a use for it.

cmon brian, that last post of tobes was excellent. and theres nothing wrong with meetings, and fishing. when i become sucessfull ill be off hunting alot!8)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this thread sucks......thanks:what:

Back