Promark wood chippers advice.

Same as the Gravely, and Dosko is pretty similar.

$1500 and no motor? I'd give that a miss. Haven't used one of them but seen a few Dosko's around years ago, they seemed to chip ok for small stuff.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O72cenhsqIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
At the moment I am just a small week end lawn and tree care guy who will be working a full time job during the week. Seeing as I can not find a large scale business willing to hire me I have to pull together anything I can find and afford for this season.

Below is a picture of what I have been using to make money off of the woody and leafy waste for the last several years.

wwgrinder.jpg

wwgrinder1.jpg

wwgrinder2.jpg

The Briggs gas engine is being replaced with a Lister diesel I originally bought for a genset.

P4120035.jpg

P4120036.jpg

Laugh all you want, while you are, be thankful you can at the moment, life can make a fool out of a man such as it did me. I hope the seller reduces the price on the Promark, 6 inch would be a huge step up from the 3 inch my chipper can handle.

Do whatcha gotta do bro, if it's safe hammer it home. Just keep grinding then one day look outside and smile at the big Bandit in your shed!

Back