Post Your Favorite Wood Burning Stove!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the TreeHouse, Raoul/Paul! Why not use Paul for your username?

Glad to have ya, make yourself at home!

Our Hearthstone cast iron, enamel finish. Cast parts from Spain, assembled in Vermont.

That's Sultan, belongs to a good friend visiting. Jasper let him borrow his spot, nice fellow that he was.

Attachments

• sultan and jasper, big sur 003.jpg
    sultan and jasper, big sur 003.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 54
My little man likes the stove. Heats up the granite nicely. Vermont castings, vigilant. Was burning coal in ashlys parents house, now it burns wood. Havent turned on thermostat in over two years, for real.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 47
Peanut looks comfy. Dogs lovvvvve wood stoves. What's that stone-looking thing on top, for heat soaking?

Its an old chunk of a gravestone. Soapstone, just thought it was neat. It was at a friends house and his mom knew i loved it, she gifted it to me.

Probably a bed warmer at some point, has a date of 1832.

The slab is leathered granite, i wish it stored heat but not really.

I've had my Osburn insert for 24 years and I've got to find a new one now and it's got to be a good clean burning one. I got a good deal on it back then but they sure aren't cheap these days.

Thinking I might stick with an Osburn, from Canada, this one seems pretty good.

OB02000_2000_H_001-XLarge.jpg

Haven't got a price on these yet, but I think it's going to be a bit too much They're made here.http://www.cleanairwoodheaters.com....anding-wood-heaters/premium-freestanding.html

I'm looking at replacing my basement airtight with a pacific energy or blaze king stove. Both are made within a couple of hours of where I live.

Heh Willie I worked in a stove shop too for about six months 'northern fireplace'. I ran a few different shears, presses and a spot welder.

Franco belge in the sitting room and a little godin in the kitchen for when it gets really cold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 36
Back