Pocket Wedge

Adam_P

TreeHouse WebMaster
Anyone have one of these things?

pocketwedge2.jpg pocketwedge.jpg

I like how small it is. It seems like a good idea to me. Small enough to leave on your saddle, but with a big enough head to hit with your fist.

Obviously this isn't to wedge a top over.. more like keep the kerf open when the time calls for it or help free a pinched bar. Not that anyone ever pinches a bar of course... :)

Any feedback on the product or opinions on the idea?

Attachments

• pocketwedge.jpg
    pocketwedge.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 56
Yep. Cute to wear around your neck, though. It's just TOO tiny. It'd work great to keep the kerf open for a handsaw, however!

I'll stick to what I've always used.

Attachments

• climbing wedge.JPG
    climbing wedge.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Butch, I'll buy it off you if you don't want it. We do a ton of pruning and I might find uses for it.

If it's helping you pull chicks on the job wearing it and you wanna keep it I understand. :)

Blame my "smart" phone.

I used my pocket wedge yesterday when blocking down a silver maple stem. It was a little over 20inch diameter when I pulled it out. I certainly could have done the removal without it (or with a stick) but I had it so I used it. It was very slick.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Here is Erics mini mini wedge

735085_4587557410503_331737705_n.jpg

Thanks Nick. I am not sure how to do stuff like post pics in Tapatalk.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

When you are on the real screen, use the photo button and upload from your photos.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364342441.905067.jpg
I am still figuring out how to add photos from the Internet with the ipad without saving them.

copy the link to the photo... type

omit spaces and >'s

FTR [....] is the standard html tag and the [/....] is the end tag.. but a B in ther for bold, I for italics, u for underline etc...

attachment.php

And there you have it. With an Ipad you must copy then open another page then paste into URL then copy and paste that. Like I said, a PITA.

Back