Vertebra DeCompression

theTreeSpyder

TreeHouser
In more holistic and Eastern teachings there is a lot of focus on stretching , especially neck/back as delivery to all else. Right down to response time of drilling all airspace out; clean, freshened, wide open delivery is sought. Yoga, meditation, exercise etc. Specifically to get richest oxygenated blood in deepest places seldom reached etc. This usually compresses 1 side as stretches other for the effect.
In decompression/traction stretch both sides at once. Especially neck region, and then to, to take weigh off where is virtually always compressing down. Like to stretch neck equal to load of head to wondrous neutral, and then a step further. Chiro does that 1st every time for me etc. Whole theory then applies to spine. Also, because tension always pulls inline, small muscles adjust etc.
i find these 2 things to be affordable and helpful. Everyone's mileage will vary of course, partially dependant on what/if you need etc. Each one you simply use provided pump to fill/expand device to stretch ya. With belt put around bad disk are to give stretch and carry your load around fail point rather than thru (?) i think.. Paid like 15 for collar and 30 for belt. Remember when belt was $150 and can still pay that if u like... Seen collar for $8 eBay. i think collar single tube to center is best, some have tube C shape from top to bottom that seems would catch on stuff etc. Instructions say not to leave full or flat to last longest. i think means don't leave stretched nor sides touching inside, just relaxed.
So together, have forever for less than massage or Chiro visit; and for whole fam damily !
Collar is cheaper and much better than would think...
Gentle usage please, and still when done can feel likewas stretching or working the area out.

1619640499147.jpeg

f2639651-7af0-490e-8409-0b305f9860d8_1.7e58d5593b767f886be3aab8852c7886.jpeg

Guess throw this in to:
71lK62C8zBL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Electric does disconnect from belt, to walk around and still have support, also slip alternate of ice between it and back. ~$30. Can Velcro tight around shoulder too, not so much neck or thigh.
My fail is higher up so sometimes have this low on muscle, and pneumatic belt higher bracing across fail so chest etc. weight carries thru belt around fail instead of thru fail point. (All force models prove again, with weak back as just more sensitive barometer than usual for this).

Last edited:
I’ve had enough mishaps to be a little hobbled up,but I’m in as good shape as I was at 30. I do go to the chiropractor about every six weeks.

Maybe regular use may keep joints healing and arthritis worn down.

I want an inversion table. I do at least pop my back via stretching. I find it helps to bend the spine backward while stretching. One method I've used for a long time is laying on my back, bend my lower back only as arched as I can and then push down on my pelvis from behind while relaxing my back.

Today I was working bent over in the garage for a while and wanted to stretch but couldn't find anything handy to hang from. I got surprising results using the stairs. I can lay face down going up the stairs, hook my feet on a lower step and stretch myself by pulling up moth my arms. It popped my upper back very well because that position let's my spine curve backward while relaxed.

At 60, i get pretty sore. But I too am more flexible and solid compared to my sisters and two are younger. My baby sister just had her knees replaced. I think she is more active than me in a lot of aspects though. Used to do rodeo and still trains working dogs and agility comp. I just fight gravity all day.

Back