OREGON ARBOROL

Seriously I don't think you blow enough bar oil on the ground to even detect it after a few weeks .It's so much a non issue I don't know why people such as the EPA get their painties in a knot over it .

Now maybe around a pristine lake or something it might be different but then they should outlaw boat motors in that case because they spit more oil on the water than a fleet of chainsaws could ever do .

Good grief some of this stuff is just plain limp wristed nonsense .:what: Good heavens they act like it's the wreck of the Exon Valdez over again .

Only time I ever ran a biodegradeable bar oil was when we were doing log jam removals on 2 creeks some years back... it was mandated by the EPA...

But it was the Stihl bio-stuff... never have used veggie oil and never will...

Gary

Like Brian said, think of all the oil used in making asphalt, and that seal and gravel mix stuff.

I remember not too many years ago that day in summer when the local gravel roads got oiled. usually right after your annual detailing of the car...

Yeah, that too. I would sometimes oil my ranch roads to keep the landlady happy. Freakin cost a fortune and got all over the pickup.

I don't think Arborol is much better for environment than good mineral oil, but it sure is easier to deal with a smaller box than a barrel.

The trick in this is that we add water, most have it at home anyway so no need to carry it around.
In winter some anti freeze to..

It is about same price here as normal good grade mineral bar oil.
I think this is better!

Back