Official Guns Thread

No one carries a gun in Denmark. There's no need. No crime, everyone is happy, government is ideal. It's truly paradise on earth. :D

No, plenty wrong here.
Letting in a bunch of muslims for one.
Catering to their stupid ways for another.

Not much crime, though and we finally got a true left wing government after suffering under the yoke of a right wing ( To us, to you they'd probably be flaming commies) one for years.

Everybone are happy, check which country scores best in the happiness index!

Serious question:
You write " Everyone is happy" I write " everyone are happy"
Which is right?

I realize that "everyone" as a word is singularis, but everyone as a context is pluralis................confused I am!

Yeah there's tons of our language (American English) that is utterly random. As the language evolves it gets even worse, and then there's even regional differences as well.

So.. my inherited S&W 15-3 went to a good home last night. Gonna miss her. His mom (LEO) willed it to me. He has since married and now has a daughter. His mom's wishes (knowing I did not have a hand gun at the time) were that I use it to protect the family.
Since I have aquired plenty to protect the family, I though it was my turn to pass it on. 20210917_103423.jpg

Went to our public range today to check out my zero. Geeze, I haven't shot since last year at this time. I'm short on Barnes bullets that I reload, so I can't splurge much. Damn hoarders anyway! ;) IMG_20210926_121208.jpg IMG_20210926_120744.jpg IMG_20210926_120802.jpg IMG_20210926_121003.jpg

'06. That gun can do better than me for sure. The 2 lower shots is where I have sighted it in. I could tell I muffed up the 2 high ones. Good enough for a moose I suppose!

Yes. T3x in '06. I also have one in 6.5 creed, but I have not shot or scoped it yet. No rush since I can't get components, sigh.

Back