O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Willie just make sure to make it known that once you have com helmets despite how durable those units are it's prudent to treat your hardhat with some care and not just hick it here and there for storage/transport. I swear when I rigged up it was as if my employee couldn't rest until he saw just how much abuse these units could take.

I'm not fast about replacing broken equipment, my way of saying if you don't care enough to take care of it, I don't care if you have to do without it awhile

I was going to get all different colors but they asked fir black and white.

I also ordered top gun helmet decals!

I would go with white across the board. The styrofoam already makes them warmer than other helmets. Get hot, as is, around you. I have red. Next time, white. Its easy enough to get warmer in the winter, compared to cooling off in the summer.

I'm not fast about replacing broken equipment, my way of saying if you don't care enough to take care of it, I don't care if you have to do without it awhile

Same here. If employees break gear through stupidity they pay for it, or struggle without.

I had a dumb guy with me a couple of years ago. He complained about my worn out plastic rake so I bought a new one. First day with it he used it against a concrete path and wore it right down in 10 minutes.
I waited a month until replacing it and docked his wages every day that he didn't clear up properly or made us late!

Anybody know what the deal is with Google Chrome eating serious data when you are not using it? My phone will eat a gig in two days. Had to shut off my data.

Hi, all:

After THIS post and a little rootin' around on the interwebz, I found some worthy looking climbing boots on Sierra Trading...

Karrimor (a brand more familiar to our UK pals) closeouts for $48 before tax and shipping. Vibram sole, pretty comfy, we'll see...

i-mVtCMZF-XL.jpg

Vendor page (sizes were REALLY limited)
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/ka...409u/?filterString=s~karrimor/&colorFamily=02

Manufacturer product page:
http://www.karrimor.com/karrimor-ksb-300-waterproof-mens-walking-boots-182413?colcode=18241303

Hmm, $5/min...not ideal! Maybe that's why they're not a bigger brand here, Peter?! :lol:

I hope these do better; I'll keep you posted!

For Chris &Burnam. The 044 just got a proper set of dawgs ;)
Wish I could have had it done for the crane job .... Oh well... Flenty of work for her :)

Attachments

• tmp_3139-IMG_20150830_154836441-2117681283.jpg
    tmp_3139-IMG_20150830_154836441-2117681283.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 56
On the West coast.
Here they suck.
Why I gave my set away here a few years ago.

Back