O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Husky 353

3.2 cu.inch / 51.7 cm³ 3.3 hp / 2.4 kW 13-20" / 33-50 cm 11.0 lbs / 5.0 kg

Well for me it's the only saddle I've used besides belts, so it seems like a godsend to me. I am eyeing up a new rig and then 'retire' the master II to a back-up or rescue saddle.

If your "area" is getting pinched with just about any leg strap saddle, loosen the back retaining straps and loosen the leg straps themselves. Most of the pinching of privates comes from cinching everything up. Most of us start out buckling ourselves in as tightly as possible because it feels more secure (and if you invert in your saddle it probably IS) but tight leg straps wreak havoc with the genitalia.

Whaddya mean eh? It works like a hot damn, lickity split, slick as $%@#. C'mon man ya gotta know the lingo in order to get with the program.8)

You're so hip Squishy!

Wait, wait. I'll say it in Canadian, "Oofda. You're real cool eh... hoser".

Dude that's what happens when ya try and fake it, sounds like @$%&, if it don't flow outta ya bro don't force it.8)

I've tryed just about every adjustment with that thing. No worky. Ditched it for the New Tribe, it's like a cadillac compared to that M2.

Hope it works for you.

I love it when you get home from working a hard day and theres a brown box by the front door.

:D

I think the original version of the gecks came with the velcro lower straps. For some reason they opted them out.

I could imagine they may have been very easy to snag on stuff and possibly open up. Tongue and grommet straps are fine and they wont open thats for sure.

looks like a super wrap style pad on the top....did they change that too. Old ones wrapped all the way around?

Yeah I like the uppers, they cinch down like a 2 to 1.
You feed the strap thru a large d then double back the other direction and seat the velcro.

Ive been on the fence for years about the Geckos because there is really nothing wrong with my Kleins, Ive always thought they were plenty comfortable especially with the caddy pads. But about a month back I helped out a fellow arb with a job and he let me try out his Geckos...

Man they are super cozy, and ultra lightweight, I could hardly tell I was wearing them.

Back