O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Nice addition to the chip truck! If you want to build a nice body use aluminum.

How could you knowingly support that fiend Aku, Squishy?

What? No one ever watched Samurai Jack?

Beer is as beer does Monkey. If you don't know that then you don't drink enough.:D

Designed this removal, 1' taller top, holds 2 orchard ladders-one under the bar/one on top of the bar.
B

brendonv, if you weld two upright sections on the front in between the upper and lower rails of the addition you just built, the top of the orchard ladders can jam into it, and then you dont have to bungee the front section, only the base of the ladders.

Make sense? :|:

I was always frustrated at having to climb up to the top of the truck to bungee the front of the ladders in my bosses truck....
Hope this helps, let me know..

When you post Willie, I imagine your kid is saying it. Of course he's grinning and drooling a lot while he's reading your text.

Went down and bought a new saddle today at my dealer.

buckingham master saddle II

I paid exactly $250 for it with tax. I've been dealing with thsi guy since I started my lawn business 22 years ago. (He started around the same time). I sold out my lawn business after just 2 years and went into tree work. He has always had good prices and good inventory. We have a great business relationship now. If I need something I can walk out the store with it & come back later to pay. One example was a worker ran over a MS 200T, so I go to the store tell I have no $$$ on me and walk out with it. I went back the next day to pay.

The really cool thing is his son (around 25) is now starting to take on the store & my son (17) is starting his lawn & landscaping business and buys all his equipment from them. The owner remembers him when I used to come in when he was younger.

OK, thats my long post for the week.

I just left the Bailey's website. I ordered another round of goodies. Bars, sprockets, spark plugs and air filters for various saws. They also had a helluva deal in the 'closeout' section on work t shirts for $3.95, or $2.95 if you order a dozen. I like having lots of t shirts because I can go through 3-4 per day and I don't like wearing torn or stained shirts. One good oak removal can ruin a t shirt regardless if it's $3 or $30.

2 weeks ago I ordered one of the new Husky 346XP's. This year Husqvarna bumped them to 50cc instead of 46. The saw is currently at Ed's getting worked over and the reports are that this saw has lower rpm but a lot more torque than last year. I'm looking forward to getting it back and comparing it to my two other ported 346XP's.

Please let us know what the quality of those T's are. I was thinking about ordering them but I am pretty anal about collars, they have to be tight. I can't stand loose collars.

And I am waiting for January to order the Jonsered version of the new 346, the 2153.

RJS, gotta link to the closeout tees? :)
Sure do.
http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=11700+KHK+LG&catID=115

If anyone is interested in the 50cc 346XP, there's a great thread running over on Ed's forum. In the last week Ed has posted several video clips of my 346 and a couple other saws. Stock, muffler modded only, ported, and different chain/ sprocket setups.
http://www.chainsawperformance.com/showthread.php?t=1170

Andrew, the JBred 2153 is the twin of the Husky 353, not the 346XP. Different saw.

I believe it is marketed as the twin to the new 346xp

Jonsered CS 2153

This highly responsive and well-balanced saw is particularly suited for logging where there is a lot of limbing work. Lightweight and clean, streamlined design combined with high power and rapid acceleration make it extremely easy to handle and effective. Turbo air cleaning, anti-vibrated carburettor, air purge for easier starting and efficient vibration damping are a few examples that illustrate the saw’s professional class.

Cylinder displacement 50.1 cm³ / 3.06 cu.inch
Power 2.6 kW / 3.54 hp
Fuel tank volume 0.50l / 1.06 US pint
Oil tank volume 0.28l / 0.59 US pint
Oil pump type Adjustable flow
Chain pitch .325"
Recommended bar length 33-50 cm / 13-20"
Sound level 104 dB(A)
Noise emissions, LWA 114 dB(A)
Vibrations, front/rear handle 2.4 m/s² / 3.1 m/s²
Weight excl. cutting equipment 5.1 kg / 11.2 lbs

Back