O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

You able to snug that up while wearing it?
Just wondering if it changed, mines from 2015 I think.
My big (and only) complaint about the original TM was that waist belt buckle. Was fine until I stowed a saw on it, then it was falling down.

I chopped the Cobra buckle off mine and sewed on a friction buckle from Singing Rock.

Couldn’t ever tolerate suspenders personally. Chest harness bugs me too unless it’s really loose.

This is why I really REALLY like the Ergovation. Stays put.

I believe my saddle is an ergovation of some type. Suspenders make it way better IMO, however doing crane work 95% of the time I have a minimum of a 562 hanging off it.

Crane days I use my New Tribe Onyx. Holds well with the 562 and 576, when I get lower and need the 395 I notice the weight, but still doesn’t loosen. No suspenders.

Me neither but those are some of the best made boots on earth. It'll be interesting to see how they hold up to treework. Those would be great for treework I 'spect expect the low height invites a lot of sawdust in the boot which would drive me nuts

09, Haha, good one!

Nah I'm a huge fan of good boots...at work.:|:

The plant did a little appreciation gift for us for going 12 months without an accident. Pretty nice little cooler with wheels and a telescopic handle. Seems well made. Thing is, we don’t need more coolers, so I got two new rope bags :)
Fits 150’ of HyperClimb just fine, but not much more room.
D04FE4A3-D7E0-44D0-88C0-69952C73B62F.jpeg F31A1261-C2DD-4791-999E-44D7878A064B.jpeg

I like that. Very tidy. If you could score a bunch cheap/free, you could use them to segregate the various ropes, keeping them clean and out of the sun with neat stowage.

I have a suitcase aldi freezer bag cooler thing, i absolutely love it. I would often use it to fill up ice for my big cooler when i was on the road. Very handy for going to a buddy's place for a few beers, or for around a bonfire.

I ordered from their clearance gear section 2 or 3 days ago, I’ll post up when it comes. Looks like some stuff that was in clearance for the last year got marked down significantly.

I shop around and quite a few vendors get my business, but if I had to pick a favorite, it’s Wesspur hands down.

Back