O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

x2 on the km130, but I haven't touched my blower attachment since I got a br600.

Gary, the dealer will definitely just give you a new cap. The ring on my original cap got swollen enough I was using my leatherman to take it on and off. Gotta love ethanol. :/:

Yep. Love the BR600, the 130 combi blower has gotten by for a few years.

Merle, thanks for the link.

One of my regular stations has e-free gas. Guess I'll stop there more often now.

New year, new truck, 25000 miles, mint condition, incredibly, the old one passed its MOT test so I'll keep that as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 67
I guess they're not weird to us! I see pics of US trucks and I realise there are different requirements there than here. Here it's all about size and fuel economy, some Yankee trucks still run on petrol! It must be a lot cheaper there.

What's the length of that bed?

I'm in the market for a new chip truck right now so I'm extra interested in trucks right now. I am anxious for the holidays to be over so I can order a chassis and get the ball rolling.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What's the length of that bed?

I'm in the market for a new chip truck right now so I'm extra interested in trucks right now. I am anxious for the holidays to be over so I can order a chassis and get the ball rolling.

Three metres long by two metres ten.
It's under 3.5 tonne laden so you avoid a world of pain paperwork and insurance wise over here.
Obviously bigger trucks are better for carrying but for what I do it's ideal.

People get too worked up about "bigger is better". Small is perfect for some people. I found that out the expensive way. I spent lots of good money on a larger truck and chipper than we need. Just because I thought you needed bigger stuff to do tree work. Now we are replacing our stuff with smaller, better suited to us equipment.

pezurahu.jpg

Bigger IS better! :P I just upgraded the Dodge to an 08 f550

For now I am going to flatbed it. There is a local flatbed off a 550 in town I am going to look at one of these days, if I can't mod it the way I want I will just build one from scratch. I want a stake pocket bed so I can put low or high sides, or log stakes, or slap the spray rig/ fire tender in it or the boxer or what ever else.
My '93 bucket that is for sale is an f 700, completely different critter I'd say.
Now I need to sell my ranger and replace it with an f 150.

Nice truck Willie. Congrats. I've got a 550 and a 750. As Willie said two different animals. The cabs are similar and not much else.

They are a sweet chassis. Ultimate weight capacity in a pickup style truck.

Mine doubles for plowing and sanding in the winter and you can load that sucker down. Mines older though 99 1st gen superduty.

Back