O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Anyone else looking for CF Geckos?

One day and 20 hours to run right now on ebay. New at $375, buy it now feature. Search listing#201000411313 it is labeled as Arborist Climbing Spikes.

Merle once again, you are the man! :thumbup:;)
If I had the "extra" money I would get 'em, well worth the price! I absolutely love the pair I got. :thumbup::D
Someone is gonna get a great deal!
Here's the link.....
CARBON FIBER GECKOS

A few things from TreeStuff, just couldn't pass up the sale.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9689 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_9689 - Copy.JPG
    490 KB · Views: 94
I remember when I got my study guide, good luck!

This evening I bought this to replace Heather's POS Jetta which we will sell off. The plan is to keep this car for a few months, then see if I can't sell it for a profit (or at least break even). We already had one Democrat try to buy it from us on the test drive! 298k miles on it, new transmission a year ago, engine replaced at some point... $2800. I figure Feb-April will be a prime time to sell it, if you catch my drift. Also I'll use it for work to get some standard depreciation mileage, it might even be worth keeping it on for that use as well.
IMG_2265.jpg
IMG_7546.jpg
View attachment 51832

Marshall Machinery is close to me. Ive run there for parts. They're a morbark and timberwolf dealer also.

Well I love stumping. What kind of a machine are you hitting those 60 stumps with? A Rayco rg 50 would make it a :D job!

Well I love stumping. What kind of a machine are you hitting those 60 stumps with? A Rayco rg 50 would make it a :D job!

Wouldn't it just!!! Only a RG25 I'm afraid. Pockets are worn as well so losing teeth all over the place. Luckily I didn't have to go too deep, otherwise I'd still be there now.

Quote: Stump lovers. Lol.

Ha, I am one. Unless its mad bouldery of course:/:

That is a mighty sweet looking machine! You got a skinny bucket for abusing stumps with?

How many hours on it?

High hours - but immaculate with a service history as long as your arm.

Nah, no skinny bucket... Buying one of these to go with it ;)

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TAHgp45kdxo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And this company are making me a bigger one of these :)

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CxPXx70gDFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All my attachments will work on the automatic quickhitch. Quick connectors on the hydraulics will make changeover a 5 minute job. In time I'll buy a 14" shear and a mulcher head too.

Nice machine Ed. I don't think I've seen a JCB over here, just their backhoes.

This was the digger I ran at my last job. Kobelco SK-150 long boom, long stick. I did a lot of stumping and logging with it. My favorite way to clear 36" pines was to dig around it a bit and knock it over, then cut the stump off.:D

burning3.jpg

Back