O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

We trim hedges about a month a year, so we needed something to load the trimmings onto.
This will do double duty and haul our stump grinder as well.
Trouble is, it is too heavy to pull on a normal diver's license, so we had to fork out an additional $1000 for a trailer license for the apprentice, Martin.
Richard and I have it already, so no problems there.

Attachments

• P1020937.JPG
    P1020937.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 68
  • P1020938.JPG
    P1020938.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 68
Nice trailer! You must have some crazy weight laws over there or something to have to get a trailer license for that, that'd be a baby trailer over here.

Galvanized steel.

You can only tow up to 1500 pds without a trailer license in Denmark.

The reason being that our cars are tiny compared to yours. It keeps homeowners from dragging huge loads behind their little hybrid cars.
Also, we have lots of narrow roads, if you aren't skilled at backing up with a trailer, you can cause some fine traffic jams.

The license is mainly proof that you know about load limits and have the skills at backing up.

Well, as some of you know, my aging MacBook(notice the lack of 'Pro') has been a constant source of frustration. I recently sold one of firearms, getting me a bit over 1/2 way towards a new model. Meg of course, the picture of responsibility, maintained we couldnt get it until we had saved all the money.

Well combining a little carelessness on her part, a freshly broken screen (total loss) for my decrepit MacBook, and some zero-interest financing I am now writing to everyone from a new 'banging' MacBookPro. I cant wait to do some 'modern' video editing!

IMG_20130707_183916.jpg

IMG_20130707_183955.jpg

I would be interested to know. I have a pretty extensive renters insurance policy with a few additional riders but I never thought to cover my laptop specifically... Does it cover all types damage (impact, water, loss, theft etc)

Not all insurance is created the same. Look through the fine docs, or call your agent. Don't go based on what we tell you on the internet.

Mine is a personal articles policy.

I told the agent I wanted insurance to cover against any loss, business or personal use... This is what they said fit that bill.

Insurance is different state to state, tell your agent what you want, let them figure out what policy fits that. That's why they have E&O.

Newest addition to the fleet. A Wacker R1000B, 40" padfoot compactor, Deutz engine, about 4400lbs. Using it for an upcoming ~5500 yard fill house pad.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373487911.057529.jpg

Back