New Weaver Cougar saddle?

• Thread starter Widow Shooter
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 9K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
maybe, but London is 5.5 hours away....;)

I'm keeping it:)

I thought about those actually...maybe I'll have to ask for a pair on my REAL birthday the 27th of this month ;) lol

Those shin cup pads are a lot more comfortable than they look. I like that they are lower profile than the Caddy pads as well. Unfortunately I thought I was going to like the Velcro wraps better and sold my shin cup pads. If I had known better I would have kept them.
;)

Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!Caddies!

Did I hear someone say Caddies?

:D

Wow, the Caddy's sound popular...;), I"ll have to try them out:)

and yep Frans, she is an awesome lady and I"m glad to have her:):P

Did I hear someone say Caddies?

B, have you ever tried the steel shin cups pads? It's the angle that makes them work. I have two sets of hooks, caddies and SSC, and I gotta tellya the SSC's are more comfortable. I wish the caddies had the same angle. Then, I might like them better.

No Carl, they look like this:
4135032-500.gif

Nope, I haven't Butch. Might be the only pad style I haven't climbed in. I do see the angle.

I'll be willing to say you might be right.

I'll also say I will never climb in anything else but caddies on my gaffs.

One of the amazing things about climbing gear is how personal it all is...what is the bee's knees to one climber can be a horrid mismatch to another, and that's the truth.

Those you prefer are just too narrow to tempt me in the least.

The caddie pads we sell at Wesspur don't fit Bashlins without some modification. They were designed to fit onto steel spurs so the slot is a little too narrow to fid the wide Bashlin aluminum shank into. About 1/32" of material has to be shaved out of the slot.

Back