New Truck

Canuck

Rogue Trader
As part of my divorce I have to get out of the loan on my current truck. Easiest way to do that is trade it in so... I should get my new wheels either today or monday.

image.php

It can tow my chipper or the mini and there is enough room in the back if I take out the third row seats for a jobsite toolbox that I can haul saws/ gas/ gear if needed. I rarely haul anything in the box of my pick up but need towing capacity so I figured what the hell?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It has the stock Bose sound system. Sounds not too bad but could be better. I'll eventually put something better in but it will do for the time being.

Why such a subdued, low profile vehicle? Maybe look for something with a bit more bling. ;)

Well you know as a single man on the town I need to be noticed :evil: . I've realized that only about half the single women know who I am so..... :lol:

But seriously It will be great advertising with a little bit of signage. Just trying to figure out how to make it noticable with out ruining the look of the vehicle.

They used to make a special edition with the duramax in them. Pricey though.

You will get the attention you are looking for in that ride. Nice wheels!

It's so shiney ! Cool to see that one is actually going to be used for work.
Whey 2 geaux !

Well you know as a single man on the town I need to be noticed :evil: . I've realized that only about half the single women know who I am so..... :lol:
Oh bull chit .That fancy rig is nothing but a cod piece ,you certainly don't need it to get chummy with the ladies .:lol:

True enough Al. I've gotten this far in life with just my dashing good looks and charming sense of humor.

True enough Al. I've gotten this far in life with just my dashing good looks and charming sense of humor.
Me too .I figured if I couldn't score wearing my work clothes and driving a rusty old truck that I must have lost my edge . Whew,I'm certainly glad that part of my life is over,'bout wore me out .:|:

Yer only 60 Al .You best be careful of what you might not be wishing fer else a young bird come along and get fiesty on ya. Give you a heart attack?????

Me too .I figured if I couldn't score wearing my work clothes and driving a rusty old truck that I must have lost my edge . Whew,I'm certainly glad that part of my life is over,'bout wore me out .:|:

In my younger days, I had a '67 Ford Fairlane 500 2d HD, midnight metalic Blue, with crushed blue interior. $3k in sound system, 289 and a four speed, it was SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!
I cruised for chicks in my '67 Ford f250, faded blue, rusty, camper mirrors, everything about it was nasty!! I was a blast!!!
One night I ran into some girls, "Why are you driving that piece of crap?"
"Oh, you think since I drive this I don't have any money? I've got money sweetie, I just drive this to weed out the bitches!":lol:

haha, no i don't plan on a divorce but i have thought about it. one of my friends lost his wife to cancer a few weeks ago, they were both in their twenties and high school sweethearts. so Ive wondered what id do in shoes when the time came to try dating. would i play around or look for something serious, or .. .......?

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-6222339872282952499&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Well, what do you expect...Hummer 2 is just a Chev Tahoe all dressed up in pretend macho skin.

Just my opinion...if you like 'em, be my guest :).

One thing I'd worry about if it was me driving one around giving bids...that alot of people might react like I would, thinking "wtf?? He bids X dollars for my tree work and look at all the profit he makes if he can afford to drive that blingmobile. No way am I gonna hire that smuck".

Just my .02. :)

Back