New Truck

He bids X dollars for my tree work and look at all the profit he makes if he can afford to drive that blingmobile.

I agree with Burnham. It would be fun and it would stick out for the advertising while around town, but I wonder how the impressions at bids would be.

For the same cost you can get a Harley Davidson edition F250 or something similar and still have all the bling (with more comfort) without irking as many potential customers.

But if it's what you want then I hope you enjoy it. :)

Cars do make an impression. Years ago, I was asked to help a friend who had a carpentry job going. It was a union job, but had some non-union labor, like me, on the site. A guy from the union drove up in a brand new shiny red Cadillac, and tried to shut down the job....the union guys scattered. I'll never forget that big car. He parked it in the middle of the street.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I haven't checked in for a while. I think I would have loved that thing for about a month and then started thinking wtf did I buy this for. Changed my mind at the last second and bought a 2006 GMC 2500HD instead. I'm a tree man for gods sake, I need a truck.

Back