New to the group (Blair Glenn)

I’ll bet Butch would’ve been ecstatic to have him aboard.

Most everyone was, initially.

Perhaps if there is even an issue, it boils down to an extreme low level of participation/posting. And zero posts on any of the scores of excellent threads herein.

At this time of my life, I would like to present some of what I have learned over a lifetime of living with the trees. Take it for what it is worth.

That says it in a nutshell. Mr. Glenn simply wants to present his take on trees, period. There is obviously absolutely nothing wrong with that. But imo, it is not the least bit compelling. Blair has 47 years experience while the sum of say any 10 regular posters here is probably 200-300 years. One could argue that Blair is missing out on a tremendous number of excellent perspectives by only being interested in his take.

I'm certainly not trying pick some sort of silly fight. His videos seem to show that he is a mellow, down to earth person with a good heart, so more power to him. :drink: . This world needs good people.

Last edited:
To me, what happened was, Blair made an initial post that, at least to my nose, had an odeur of Murphyism, then chose to stay away for 2½ weeks, so speculation about who he was and what he wanted could run rampant.

That accounted for the most un-TreeHouse like welcome.

Now he is fortunately back, we have a chance to get to know and hopefully like him.

On the old forum set up, one could see the age of each poster, I miss that.
If we still had that, Blair would have realized that 47 years in treework isn't exceptional, here.

Even if most of it was " working for Billionaires" ;)

Last edited:
Murphy only works for thousandaires.

Doh just kidding Murph, couldn't resist!

Wow...looks like Australia 2019/20...the strain is showing in his face and eyes. I feel for him.

Back