New Chipper

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes it did some chipping. Not much but a little. I just couldn't get my new machine and not but it to work. Chipped a 40' blue spruce removal I did this morning while waiting for it.

And I drove it around in the snow showing off a bit too.....

Just a little spooky unloading it with the crane. Really I knew it wouldn't be a problem, but none the less I felt better with both wheels on the ground.

What's all that white stuff on the ground everywhere?...

:P

Chit! I had a chipping job a few years ago making $90 an hour for an operator and the chipper and $150 for the operator +1 person (their people got the chit to the chipper) and thought I was in some high cotton.

Outstanding Ben!

That's some crazy money fo sure our municipality would never let ya run with it like that. Good for you man everyone needs some gravy now and then in this day and age.

We are hauling ass to make that. We scale every load and get paid by the tonne. Time means nothing, volume means every thing.

I like grabbing peck pole trees that are under 14" at the butt and say 40-70' tall, cutting them in half so the mini can drag them to the chipper. Set the butt on the feed table, go back to the small end, grab it and push it in. When it gets to the top, keep pushing with the mini and watch the limbs fold up and disappear!

Back