New Chipper for TreeCareLA, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks great!!

Is that treecareLA's blue?

You got it. My pickup is the same color. Chipper truck cab will get painted soon. Not painting the whole box, though.

I can't wait. Still gonna be a week+ before we get to use it, but I'm happy either way!

love
nick

Congrats Nick looks beautiful. I think you're gonna wonder why you waited so long to buy the damn thing once you have it! Can't wait to see the photos with the chipper and your truck what a clean setup. You'll be really happy you went with diesel too,

jp:D

BTW if you plan on chipping while disconnected you might consider replacing the wheeled jack stand with a fixed one for more stability, just a thought...

Congrats Nick looks beautiful.

Seems like there's a few ways this could be punctuated. I'm sure most people read it as...

Congrats! Nick looks beautiful.

:)

Thanks for all the compliments!

To be honest, I bought it as SOON as I could. It never bothered me "that" much not having it, until this past week or two. It SUPER mega sucks having to hop up and chop down the brush pile when you KNOW a chipper really "could" be already in your hands.

I started postponing larger jobs and just doing little piddly stuff for the next 2 weeks so that I can do the bigger ones when we have the chipper! At this point I'd rather not make quite as much money, but not have to suffer!

love
nick

What I was getting at was the feeling of how much easier your life is about to become with that machine; I had a similar experience recently getting the mini + bmg, and like many others had the same thought of 'why did I wait so long'....

Hell yeah. Can't wait for it. That chipper cannot get here fast enough. I wanna put a GPS unit on it so I can watch it as it gets closer!

love
nick

That may be a good idea being parked on the street too. You can watch it go away if some one grabs it and get it back.

Hahah. You suck!!! :P

I've actually been putting a lot of energy into finding a secure parking space for it. Some good leads, but no dice yet.

love
nick

Sure they do. Regardless, the city laws prohibit parking of commercial vehicles on streets in residential areas.

I just got a guy to agree to rent out this lot for $200/mo.

y8u7ypur.jpg

It's 5 minutes from my house and the green waste facility. It has 10' fence on almost all of it. One side is open (just a small chain link fence) but he is considering building a fence anyway and said he'd agree to having me pay for it in exchange for free rent until I've stayed long enough to cover the cost of the wall.

So I'm calling fence places to get quotes, but also looking for a better place to stay with less homework.

love
nick

Back