need opinions asap - snowboarding

• Thread starter Greenhorn
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 8K
20081114.jpg

Some of my favorite lines in here

I sled my driveway before I shovel both inches of snow off.:D

Forecast is looking a bit better....snow forecasted all week in the hills..some anyhow...but f/l going to 6000 feet by Th, aarrgh....then back down.....

It was s'posed to rain here some today, but barely sprinkled...that's the way it's been for 6 weeks....there was some October snow....and that big dump that hit Idaho and Montana...which also allowed Snowbird in Utah to open....Mammoth had that early dump...elsewhere it's pretty grim.....

I just checked the telemetry at various areas around the Cascades. Loooks like it has snowed 2-10 inches with snow levels lowered to 3000 feet......now, keep up, dang it!!

Caffè Americano, Café Américano or simply Americano (the name is also spelled with varying capitalization and use of diacritics: e.g. café Americano, cafe americano, etc.) is a style of coffee prepared by adding espresso to hot water, giving a similar strength but different flavor from regular drip coffee. The strength of an Americano varies with the number of shots of espresso added.

Man I love that watery coffee. Get a quad grande long americano every morning at the local Starbucks.

Lol, actually I don't mind a americano. Usually I'm just plain jane coffee, sometimes I'll get 'em to dump a shot or two in just to lively it up. I like my coffee darrrrrrrk.

Ahhh yes I think I remember you posting something about a good trade ya made on a coffee/espresso type machine. I'd love to have one, but for the price I just keep brewing strong coffee.

Who's the girls?

you canucks...ahahahahaha

G.R.I.T.S. = girls raised in the south....much mo betta:D

Kimberly Conrad (Hugh Hefners last wifey) was from canuck land as I recall. So where a lot of other lil hotties that used to float around the mansion. Also I have fond memories a few gals up in Merritt BC. Small town hotties at that. HMMMMMM
Good thing I taken ;)

Rog, 1'2" is equal to 14", or a half inch from your calculation. I think he just rounded off.

My bad, I missed the " ' " I though squeezy said 12"

My deepest day ever was a 63" dump in 24 hrs, and 93 in 48.....thats 160 cm...sounds even more impressive when stated in canuckian....needless to say, it wuz deep!!!

But the avy danger was extreme, so we could only ski the bottom 1000 feet of hill..it was dumping 3-5" per hour...got bored of the same run after 3-4 hours and went out to shovel out cars from the pk lot. Most were just humps....only car that could extricate himself was a Jeep Wrangler...

Skiing bottomless pow is better'n sex..for one thing, you can't just order it up.....

Back