My smiling mug :)

• Thread starter Tom Dunlap
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 8K
If you want those winter clothes to go to good use, pack 'em up and send them to somebody up north. I have one half decent leather jacket that I get to wear about 10 times per year, the rest of the time it's too warm. Winter boots? Thermals? Fleece? You'll never need them here.
8)

Sounds like an idea, but I've given my brother $1000. worth of goose down vests, gore-tex overalls, gloves, O.R gaitors,, now I'm hanging onto the rest-- waiting for the polar ice caps to melt enough to rotate the earth into the next ice-age....:|:

I get so envious when I see you climbing in your fleece. I get to do that maybe one week out of the entire year here...

And since I hail from N.E. Ohio, I've got loads of Mountain Hardwear/Marmot/NorthFace clothes that just sit wrapped in bags, stuffed in my closet....:cry:
One thing about Ohio,if you don't like the weather just wait a few days because it will change .It can range from over 100 degrees to 20 below on occasion . Hot enough to fry an egg on a sidewalk to cold enough to freeze the business off a brass monkey .

fleece? gore tex? now you're talking my kind of weather issues. We do however have a bit of summer weather this year so I taken to wearing wicking jogger type tee shirts to keep cooler. I guess it will be Fall soon enough around here.

I remember doing cell sites in Cleveland/Chagrin Falls and sweating my ass off on Friday and driving home through 11" of snow on Saturday.

Yeah,, tell me about it Al. Been there done that, don't want to go back.

Hey Blinky, I've done loads of work in Gates Mills area. I remember when 422 was the main route through Chagrin Falls- when travelling up to Coventry from Youngstown....

If either of you two want to dine at the premier restaurant in the whole city of Cleveland,, ya' gotta go eat at The Cafe Tandoor on Taylor rd. just off Cedar rd.

In all my travels around the country, they have, by far, the best food around! And you can go in looking like you just came from work and you'll get the same service as the couple next to you wearing suits.... Don't miss out!

Back