My smiling mug :)

• Thread starter Tom Dunlap
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 8K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rocky,

disappear is MUCH different than deleted.

Mark nor I nor any moderator has ever done anything to NETs account

Carl... that avatar is kinda creepy.

Frans, I think he means me.

Actually, I've had several accounts at TB "disappear". I just don't bother signing up there anymore. No loss really, since I think the InfoPOOP software there sucks ass anyways. More of an annoyance.

So my 'nick' name would be Fra? Carls would Car? Huh, whatever.

You're showing your ass, Frans. NET stands for New England Tree, which is Erik's company. He uses it as his online name as well, NeTree.

Or perhaps you never noticed that in the last 5 years that you've been online on the same forums as him. ;)

Or perhaps you never noticed that in the last 5 years that you've been online on the same forums as him. ;)

I'm sorry, do I know you?

Hey, I have been known to look at my wife of over 15 years and think, 'Who the hell IS this women'? :D

Carl... that avatar is kinda creepy.
A wide ranging manhunt has taken place as local authorities with help from the FBI search for the dastardly, insane,psychopathic, evildoer, known simply as Charly Brown.

Charly is wanted for allegedly laying waste to a very large number of trees on government owned forest land.
Charly, while speaking to a local radio DJ on the phone, explained the forest in question contained a disproportionate number of kite eating trees.
But yet never admitted having anything to do with the evil deed.

Attachments

• Blockhead.jpg
    Blockhead.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 117
Ed, how long do we have to see your butt in your avatar? Trying to send us a message of some sort?

cant fit it in my avatar but here ya geaux! :P

Attachments

• P9200066.JPG
    P9200066.JPG
    192.5 KB · Views: 11
:):lol:

Funny how this thread changed from Tom complaining about his face being used, to guys butts!

:lol:

butt-crack-041.jpg

cant fit it in my avatar but here ya geaux! :P

I get so envious when I see you climbing in your fleece. I get to do that maybe one week out of the entire year here...

And since I hail from N.E. Ohio, I've got loads of Mountain Hardwear/Marmot/NorthFace clothes that just sit wrapped in bags, stuffed in my closet....:cry:

Back